The Forum Awards
I feel like there's already a thread for this...if there is, then FE, Seeker or Soos can close this one.
If there's not, then...
I think there should be an awards thread for the people of the forum, like for example, "Most Active" or "Best Conspiracy Creator". People can post who they think should get the award. It'll be fun.

Since we have this all figured out more, I think I'll explain again in more detail:
We will come up with a category for which users will nominate other users who they think fit it. For example, if the category is "Funniest User", other users would post on this page, during a period of a couple days, a few users who they have observed to be funny. Then, we will have users send PMs as votes, until we have narrowed it down to less people. Finally, we will have another voting session and we will decide a winner. That winner will be awarded with some sort of prize.

NOMINATIONS
Current Competition: Coolest User

Nominees (for Coolest User):
1. Abia
2. MysterySeeker
3. Feyrah
4. EyeCipher
5. CallMeYeshua
6. ICouldn'tThinkOfAName
7. JoeKarta
8. DaJoschi
DISCLAIMER (Click to View)
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
Sounds like an interesting idea. People could nominate other users, and then we could have a poll to vote on who should get the award. And the Winner could put put it in his signature or something.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
It does sound fun, but I'm a bit concerned that it might result in hurt feelings for those who lost. Not that it's a certain thing, just something we might need to be careful about.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
(03-27-2015, 06:17 PM)Floating Eyeball Wrote: It does sound fun, but I'm a bit concerned that it might result in hurt feelings for those who lost. Not that it's a certain thing, just something we might need to be careful about.

I agree, we dont want that. What could we do about it though? Maybe have a disclaimer, that this is just vor fun and not meant to be taken personally or anything.
I agree. I say it's a great idea and would be fiun!
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpn6ao3Tkh1qz4rgp.gif]
Taxis are tasty they make my life crazy.

I own:Mabel's Mabel's hair topiary,Tiger Fist's arm
I think it sounds neat.
We could have a vote on weather on not people think it's a good idea, maybe?
Sure, i can add one to this thread, if you want.
I'm all for this idea, so long as it doesn't become super serious business.
It's just fun and games.
As a rule, we should probably make sure all the categories are positive, as well.
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
Thanks guys!
So people don't feel bad, we can just post the winners, and not how many votes they got.
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
I think this can work out, just if we be cautious about hurting other people.

I support this though.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~