Bus 52, Departing Gravity Falls
Bye. I'ma miss u bro. <3
[Image: GFVideogameScreen_zps350c97d9.gif]

Rolling On Babies is very fun. Bowling with Iguanas is Exciting. Have Apples Seen their fate? A Seahorse can only Eat and tell. Can you Read, Eat, and Talk?

I'm so sad now.
Here's to hoping to see you some time soon..
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I'm so sorry to hear that! We will miss you!
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
Lol she must of payed you alot. How much did she give you? Like 20 bucks?
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.
Delusional, what are you talking about?
NEW image in production

He said she commissioned him.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
Oh no! Razi...

;n;

We'll miss you.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
Well sometimes commissions are usually a form of payment, like my parents for example, give me money in order to do something. So I thought maybe it was the same thing for Razi. But it's just what came in my head. I didn't mean it really happened if it did. :(
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.
Goodbye, Razi.
I hope you break the rules.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
Considering this show probably won't wrap up this year, hopefully when he gets older (or whatever) his mom will let him back on.

I say age because parents are strict about their kids using online sites to talk to countless people (yes, I know there's a counter on the main site area)

Hoping he will be allowed on at least before the show ends, and at the VERY least near the finale of the show. We haven't lost a fan, but we lost a friend.

Definition of commisioned for anyone who doesn't know (I looked it up 'cause I forgot it's meaning)

give an order for or authorize the production of
NEW image in production