Harry Potter
Cant have a book section without Harry Potter, right?

[Image: o-NEW-HARRY-POTTER-COVER-facebook.jpg]

Pretty much everyone knows about this series already, so i wont talk to much about it. Its about a boy who discovers that he is a wizard and then goes to a magic school were he learns about magic and fights against the dark lord. If you havent red it yet, do it now.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Still waiting for my Hogwarts letter.
[Image: Pheonix_zpsyyanp8z7.png~320x480]
(04-12-2015, 02:58 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Still waiting for my Hogwarts letter.

Let's be honest, who isnt?
YEEEEEEEES!!! Either this month or may i'm going to the wizarding world of harry potter in orlando!! So excited!! I'm totally gonna get a wand even if I have one. I NEED ANOTHER ONE!! I'm so excited!!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(04-12-2015, 08:10 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: YEEEEEEEES!!! Either this month or may i'm going to the wizarding world of harry potter in orlando!! So excited!! I'm totally gonna get a wand even if I have one. I NEED ANOTHER ONE!! I'm so excited!!

Send me a postcard
(04-12-2015, 08:10 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: YEEEEEEEES!!! Either this month or may i'm going to the wizarding world of harry potter in orlando!! So excited!! I'm totally gonna get a wand even if I have one. I NEED ANOTHER ONE!! I'm so excited!!

The only piece of HP merchandise i own is a Griffindor-Scarf, i picked up during te Harry Potter exhibition. ^^
By the way in which house did you get in Pottermore? I got to Gryffindor.
[Image: Pheonix_zpsyyanp8z7.png~320x480]
I hate what they did to the new pottermore. Its basically a new wiki
SMEBULOCK SENIOR
Oh guys i never told you how my HP trip went. I got Harry Potter robes and other fun stuff. I rode the new HP ride. AAAAND I was picked by Olivander and he sold me a wand! Olivander picked me and I did the wand show I fangirled so hard!! NEW WAND!!!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I am a Gryffindor, and I have no quarrel with the other houses. If I did though, I would use my AWESOME time turner to do something horrible to you...(but seriously, my time turner is my prized possession, along with my lightsaber).
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]