Harry Potter
And I'm a Gryffindor (as stated above), but the generalization of the Slytherin House gets me the teenist riled up. Hufflepuff too, but it's not as bad.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
Slytherin has its ideals and flaws just like any other House, but it's pretty silly, in my opinion, to act as if there's nothing to generalize about it. The portrayal and characterization of Slytherin in the majority of the books is bad. In those first books, the House itself is a generalization--even canonically. We get an influx of great Slytherin characters and a dramatic increase in justification/sympathy for Slytherin in the later books because Rowling was trying to fix her mistakes.

I mean, the House was portrayed as so nasty that it was thought of as an exception to get a decent person out of there.

Any deeper thought or analysis of Slytherin and its values will tell you that it has as many good qualities as bad, but its role in the series itself is antagonistic throughout the majority of the books.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
According to my Harry Potter mad friend: 'Hufflepuff isn't the leftover house! It's the house for people who are good at finding things!'
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
What? Where does it say that?

Here's how I understand how she wanted to do the houses but never bothered to get it across very well:

Four elements:
Fire: Griffindor: Bold and daring.
Water: Slytherin: Flexible and manipulate to their advantage. Ambitious and cunning.
Air: Ravenclaw: Logical thinkers that prize knowledge and truth.
Earth: Hufflepuff: Practical and Honest.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Just gonna leave this here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-kx9YgItFY
I don't think much can beat the day when we were allowed to put on music in class, and my friend picked this. My teacher's reaction was hilarious.
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I heard there was some confusion over lyrics, so I'll post them here:
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh HARRY POTTER IS DEAD HARRY POTTER IS DEAD HARRY POTTER DEAD HARRY POTTER DEAD eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

Checkmate
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I come bearing gifts:

Is that a challenge?

[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]