Bad Day? Rant/Vent here!
We all have bad days, and we all need to let out some anger. So let rage fly!

I just had a flame war with some guy on another site about racial prejudice. He starts by claiming some other users comment was racist when they were trying to advertise their website, then he starts saying completely un-true things about me!
[Image: SailorKittyElyon.gif]
[Image: PCTtVmx.png]
[Image: AV1ZNWE.png]
I sat alone at lunch because my friends all were mad at me. CURSE MY STUPID SOCIAL SKILLS
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
Tell him about fungi. They're biologically non-binary. There's like, hundreds of different sexes for those buckers. BAM, just proved him wrong. :v

edit: I'm angry myself, so I'll just reuse this comment.

Some "artist" at the MLP fandom (Drawponies is his brand name, Traceponies is what people are calling him) was caught tracing screenshots from the show in one of his streams. That would be fine, if the guy didn't sell these traced artworks for absurd amounts of money at every single convention you could possibly imagine and making hundreds upon hundreds of dollars a week. All that while half the fandom's been struggling with copyright claims for nonsensical things and C&Ds.

As an artist myself I feel offended.
SOON.
(04-20-2015, 10:41 PM)ThatJarofJam Wrote: My professor at school said there is no such thing as non-binary genders and I'm confusing gender with sexuality.

That ablest bastard.

Except that he's 100% biologically correct.

U trans or something?

Anyway, people these days are WAAY too eager to start pointless debates. It's annoyed me to no end over the past few days. Mostly stubborn atheists who do this, but it has a wide range.
i am NOT a swede;
Youtube.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Too much homework. Too little time. @ BrightEyes, I got you, I live in the South, Im white, own guns, and am a republican (as in i believe in the republican form of government, not that I agree with the American Republican party), I get called racist all the time. I have done everything wrong in life, so basically just pick one of the above factors, and it means I hate all people who arent white.

Dont tell me what the War is about, just tell me where its at![/size][/font]
My friend kicked me off my seat on the bus.
I sat on the floor.
God F*cking dammit. I worked the last three hours on translating the author article for the german wikia, click on visual editor because i thought it would help me, make a mistake, click on "back" and boom. All my edits that i made over the past three hours are gone. Every f*cking one of them. Then i quickly clicked on newest version again, but it was too late. ALl my edits were gone.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Haha that sucks.
just do it.
(05-26-2015, 03:18 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: God F*cking dammit. I worked the last three hours on translating the author article for the german wikia, click on visual editor because i thought it would help me, make a mistake, click on "back" and boom. All my edits that i made over the past three hours are gone. Every f*cking one of them. Then i quickly clicked on newest version again, but it was too late. ALl my edits were gone.

Oh snap