Bad Day? Rant/Vent here!
Good, I'm glad :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
The washing machine broke down last night and it won't be fixed until Friday. I had to spend a good part of my day trying to wring out the wet clothes and towels. I now have this blister on my thumb.

Edit: Scratch that. It won't be fixed until Monday now.
^ im ocd so that would be my nightmare right there

But then again I did find actual shit In a washing machine in my apartment building once so theres that
Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck. Things keep going from bad to worse in my life right now. And of all the years this could be happening so far my senior year looks like a bust and college looks impossible to afford in my current living conditions. My dad got layed off a while back and my family can't survive with only my mother's income. After months of being back and forth into jobs he still hasn't found a steady job that won't lay him off and it gets harder to motivate him these days with every job hiring him but not working him. But then every second I turn around things get worse a rat makes a nest out of my car, mom gets into a crash, we are not able to pay bills and extremely close to loosing our house and now my dads truck has been taken because we're unable to pay bills. We're surviving with what little money we have and I haven't even had a decent meal in a while since we have had to rely on fast food and cheap meals. So right now I'm close to loosing everything not a good way to start my morning.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Motherfuck... 8/
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh damn dude, that's terrible. Have you tried setting up a GoFundMe page or something like that? I mean it's a longshot, but it could work.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I would consider it but I don't think my family would go for it. My parents aren't really the type to ask people for money . Especially since everyone around here is struggling so no one really cares and if the rest of the family saw it they would once again tell my mom to get a second job even though she is occupied trying to help her senior child. But it has gotten to a point where we are running out of options cause right now we got nothing.... IDK anyone want my animation collection :/
Idk, what if you sacrificed band for a part time job? It might not be much but it would be something. And you'd still have time for school and yourself, plus you'd be getting work experience...
I honestly would do that but sadly no matter what everyone always pressures me to stay in band and always gets pissed if I say I want to quit so kinda stuck in it whether I like it or not. We're loosing our band director because he's quitting and were getting a new band director and yet everyone still pressures me to stay in band. I wish I could do that tho :/
So odd...

Well then ultimately if that's the case then I guess you have to trust in your parents that they know best and will be able to work it out :/