Bad Day? Rant/Vent here!
ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I WOKE UP LATE AND NEITHER OF MY PARENTS WANT TO TAKE ME TO SCHOOL AND I NEVER GOT TO SAY GOODBYE TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR TEACHERS AND IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I promised one of my friends that I would come to school today, and believe me, SHE DOES NOT LET THINGS GO.
[Image: actor_8857.jpg]

THIS POST IS ALEX HIRSCH APPROVED

Math Makes the Day Bad
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(04-21-2015, 08:24 PM)robertjseals Wrote: Too much homework. Too little time. @ BrightEyes, I got you, I live in the South, Im white, own guns, and am a republican (as in i believe in the republican form of government, not that I agree with the American Republican party), I get called racist all the time. I have done everything wrong in life, so basically just pick one of the above factors, and it means I hate all people who arent white.

That sucks man. There's just so much needless fuss going on caused by lotsa identity politics in the States. Sorta broke my expectations when I thought of actually emigrating to the US. It gets worse if you're a non-white supporting the Republican Party or certain policies that you may believe in, since you'll be branded as a race traitor or dumb or having internalized racism. Whenever I mention to certain American friends here that I have an aunt in California who votes GOP and isn't too fond of Obama, they give a surprised look.

Anyway, I'm sort of pissed that the less costlier plane tickets to Manila are on dates that assure that I can't attend the college graduation of some friends. See, I'm planning to move to the main campus by next semester so I'll be filing my application next week, which means I might not see these friends of mine again (there's always Facebook, but it's so much different...).
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
At school today they showed one of those cheesy "accept others" videos where theres some one leaning against a wall with the song Cool Kids playing in the background, and the other kids invite her to hang out with them. I know from experience, that this crap never happens. There have been times where I have been sitting alone on a bench, to the point of tears, and except for weirdo22829 no one ever cared enough to help me. I have gotten used to it, but it still hurts that all of my friends that I had before I came to middle school don't care about me anymore. Crying
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
My advice would be to get off that bench and talk to people! Sitting around wont get you friends, you have to go make them!
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Totally! There are many people out there girl! Ever since I've gone to college, I've hardly ever thought of the people in my high school life and value the time I spend with the friends I have now. Also don't limit yourself to the people in school. It's great to have a diverse mix of ages and backgrounds in your pool of pals.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Well since i spent most of my life anti social I would say it's not always that easy but eventually you have to do it

When I was in school by the time I broke that barrier I was a senior in high school and by then it was pretty much too late

And another thing that helped in my final years of school is I stopped caring about what other people thought
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(06-17-2015, 08:00 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: My advice would be to get off that bench and talk to people! Sitting around wont get you friends, you have to go make them!

I appreciate the advice! its really uncomfortable to try to talk to people tho cuz they usually look at me weird and try to pretend I'm not there.

(06-17-2015, 06:35 PM)DrKillpatient Wrote: Totally! There are many people out there girl! Ever since I've gone to college, I've hardly ever thought of the people in my high school life and value the time I spend with the friends I have now. Also don't limit yourself to the people in school. It's great to have a diverse mix of ages and backgrounds in your pool of pals.
the advice helps and I will try its just difficult.thanks you guys for being so nice to me Hehe!
im so god d*** mother F***ing pissed today

i will just leave it it that
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(06-20-2015, 02:18 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: im so god d*** mother F***ing pissed today

i will just leave it it that
Hope you feel better Dimmu.