Bad Day? Rant/Vent here!
oh shit.
that's awful.
my god that's terrible.

i know this isn't much, but i hope everything works out :/
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
I haven't been in that type of financial situation before so I can't imagine how difficult it is for you and your family, Honey. I hope everything works out for you.
Things got worse we lost internet and cable which as a teenager in hs I kinda need that and lost the phone too. So all these bills keep coming one after another and we have nothing to pay them with we gotta get the truck back and get two cars fixed and mortgage is fast approaching with nothing to pay it with. Now everyone is in a bad mood and the house is hell right now. Thanks for the kind words everyone they do make me feel better.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Of course. We just wish there was some way we could help :(
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
My day was good until a little while ago.

A few weeks ago, my grandparents invited me to come over to their place to watch runners for a charity event this Saturday.  Then, earlier this week, we found out that my brother will be visiting this Saturday, the same day as the event.  One Monday, I wanted to call my grandparents and tell them that there’s been a change of plans (because I want to be here for my brother), but my parents told me not to tell them he’s coming home because then we’d have to invite them over for dinner.  My mother’s relationship with her parents is not the best (and for reasons on her side that I completely understand), but I was afraid of lying to my grandparents and having them be upset at me when news broke out about my brother’s visit. 

My grandfather called on Tuesday, pressuring for an answer before Saturday, but I told him I wasn’t sure yet.  I talked with my parents, asking them what I should say to my grandparents.  My father told me that I didn’t have to lie, so on Wednesday, I left a message on their answering machine, telling them that it was likely that my brother was coming home.

Today my mother got upset at me for telling them about the visit.  She later told me it was fine, but I don’t feel like it.  If my grandparents are coming over this Sunday for dinner, that means my cousins will be over too (they’re staying at my grandparents’ place for a couple of weeks) and that’ll mean even more preparations.  Not only that, but it’s the same day my brother was going to go out paint-balling with his high school friends.  He’s going at eleven and dinner will be at one o’ clock.  Now I’m afraid that he’ll be pressured to rush through his game and make it back in time for dinner, all because of my slip-up.
Yeah eerily similar thing happened with my family for Sunday but AMGF you know what? It's not your job to be the middle man and in the end it will work out one way or another.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
welp im back, however

mystery shack and discord are both blocked at home.
so yeah
ill still get to talk and stuff, but not very often
i also really want to say how much you people mean to me. you're all fantastic people, and the inability to talk with you is a paaaaaaaaain

honestly it probably won't stay blocked for long, but im still sad :P
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Oh man. That sucks. Hope it gets fixed soon
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Fffffuck

But I want you to know the feels mutual Razz.
(07-24-2017, 09:58 PM)RazJazz Wrote: welp im back, however

mystery shack and discord are both blocked at home.
so yeah
ill still get to talk and stuff, but not very often
i also really want to say how much you people mean to me. you're all fantastic people, and the inability to talk with you is a paaaaaaaaain

honestly it probably won't stay blocked for long, but im still sad :P

i recommend using brivate prowsing from now on

nice knowing you btw

on the bright side, obviously people are rarely here nor on the falling fallers discord server nowadays anyway
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_or7el53ls01qk3860_540.gif]