Dipper falling into Bill's trap! REAL plan in Sock Opera! MORE!!
So I was drawing stuff and thinking about Not what he seems. Like most people I think the Pines family will be torn apart in the next episode. I'm also someone that believes Dipper will be upset with Mabel and try to distance himself from his family. Then I stared thinking . . .what if THIS is Bill's plan. I think Dipper is a big part of this whole mystery. But even putting that aside this could be exactly what Bill wants. I think Dipper is falling into Bill's trap. And furthermore this could be what Bill tried to do in Sock Opera. Okay lets dig deep.

The Pines family is in possession of the journals the key to stopping Bill. So how can Bill keep them from defeating him? Take them away from each other. But he needs them alive they are part of his master plan. So what to do? Break their bonds. I think this was actually his plan in Sock Opera. Of course it was important for him to intervene and destroy anything Dipper could use against him. But let me ask you this. Why did Bill go through all that trouble to steal Dipper's body? I mean when Bill took his body there was really no reason to Dipper would have either lost the data or tried one last time and failed. So the laptop data would have been lost either way. And if Bill does have powers in our world (pulling deer teeth out) why would he need to steal Dipper's body to get the journal when he could have did it himself. Unless he needed Dipper's body for something else. What if he needed Dipper's body to break the siblings apart. He already manipulated Dipper against his sister. Not completely but what Bill did was make Dipper doubt Mabel. So what if Bill needed to finish the job by going to drastic measures. He needed it to be Mabel's fault that journal 3 was destroyed. He also needed to make sure Mabel knew it was him in Dipper's body. That way Mabel would have no excuse to what she did and Dipper would turn on Mabel. He already messed with Dipper's emotions to doubt her now he just needs to finish it with the final blow. But that plan failed. That would explain why Bill was so surprised when Mabel changed her mind he thought he had everyone wrapped around his finger. He had underestimated their bond.

So now Bill has learned more about the twins and with everything becoming more intense it's time for Bill to really tear them apart, With a little more time watching them in intense situations Bill has learned more about the twins he knows what will make or break them. It's time for him to break them. Most people were mad that Bill did not appear in Not What He Seems. Everyone thought the apocalypse was here. But what if Bill was playing a large role in not what he seems. He may not have done anything but what if Not What He Seems was happening exactly as Bill needs. Remember the tapestry in Northwest Mansion Mystery. It appears to be Bill, a tree, and two people. Those two people could be Dipper and Mabel. One is bowing one is not. Dipper is the one bowing Mabel is not. So the tapestry was foreshadowing NWHS it was foreshadowing Dipper and Mabel after the events of NWHS and onward. It shows that Dipper has fallen under Bill's power. So if NWHS is the first part of Bill's plan. It was foreshadowing that whatever happens to Dipper and Mabel it's because of Bill and Dipper will fall.

If it continues Dipper will be distanced from his family and when he Dipper decides he's on his own Bill will be there to A. Manipulate Dipper until he can use him in his master plan or B. Get him out of the way. Remember what the shapeshifter said. "If you keep digging you'll meet a fate worse than you can imagine." And remember how Dipper turning into wood was exactly the same pose when he froze. What if NWMM was foreshadowing that the quote was coming into play. If Dipper keeps digging he will see too much he will learn to much. The more Dipper knows and sees the less trust he has in everyone. Dipper will distance himself from his family because he found out so much that it turned him against his family. And when Dipper feels he's on his own Bill will be there to "make him meet a fate worse than he can imagine." That is Bill's plan. So basically Bill was a part of NWHS. He was watching making sure everything was going according to his plan. Bill's plan in Sock Opera was really to break the twins apart. And Dipper could fall into Bill's trap (PS this is just my crazy mind talking but what if agent trigger said what he said to Dipper when the twins escaped to clear stans name because Bill manipulated it that way, IDK just my crazy mind thinking of stuff)
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Actually, the idea that Bill was in NWHS has been talked about before.
Mostly it's from people showing screencaps of the Eye of Providence carpet from the Mystery Shack (Usually next to the vending machine) in NWHS.
It is seen in different shots with the eye in different styles or moving.

So yeah, Bill is 'still watching' the Pines family waiting for the right time to strike.
And he's probably broken family bonds before: Stanford (Author) and Stanley (G. Stan).
As well as any relationships or friendship bonds: McGucket and Stanford (Author).

The idea that Bill was setting up Mabel to take the blame for the destruction of Journal #3 is new, though.
He probably did something similar with Stanley around and unaware of Bill's own presence that resulted in Stanford not trusting his brother.

Also with the tapestry: The burning tree is what a burning "Pine tree" is supposed to look like.
Fire is associated with Dipper a lot (Like the "Dipper is playing with Fire" code or in the Bill AMA when he says he's going to leave the AMA as a 'Pine Tree and burn to the ground'.).
It's also part of a prophecy from a vision that a Shaman received (Bill AMA), so I think there are more tapestries depicting each of the Wheel symbols.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
I believe that Bill will trick Dipper by stealing his body and Mabel has to be the hero and save him.
I dont think this was apart of bills plan if dipper saw the labtop he would have still tried to stop what he thought was the apocalypse
My god that was hard to read. It would help if you would write some stuff on other lines.

Anyway, about the whole "why did Bill destroy the laptop if the data was going to be erased anyway"

Well here's the interesting thing. There is no countdown. See, everyone just assumes the dream and meeting with Bill happened when everything went black and white.

But it didn't. It started a few seconds before. Dipper closed his eyes for a few seconds, and then when he opened them, the countdown appeared. Basily what happened was that Dipper fell asleep then, and then the countdown appeared INSIDE the dream, to put pressure on Dipper, in order to get him to accept. Keep in mind this: We never saw the countdown AFTER Bill took over Dipper's body....because there is no countdown.

Which is also why Mabel, Candy and Grenda can be seen outside of the window moving and not giving a damn that everything is grey. Because the entire thing was an illusion.

Same thing apply when Dipper met Bill the first time in Sock Opera. Dipper closed his eyes for a few seconds before the triangle formed around the moon. He fell asleep, and the "moon gathering" was inside the dream.

Cause the thing is, Bill doesn't stop time. He takes the people around him into a dream state, which is why Gideon, Soos and Mabel opened their eyes in Dreamscaperers once Bill left, and also why Dipper WOKED UP after his meeting with Bill on the rooftop.

This also explains the deer thing. It wasn;t real, it was all just a dream that Bill entered in. Dream Demon and stuff.
[Image: I_like_these_guys.gif]
(04-19-2015, 09:38 PM)Andrew13112001 Wrote: My god that was hard to read. It would help if you would write some stuff on other lines.

Anyway, about the whole "why did Bill destroy the laptop if the data was going to be erased anyway"

Well here's the interesting thing. There is no countdown. See, everyone just assumes the dream and meeting with Bill happened when everything went black and white.

But it didn't. It started a few seconds before. Dipper closed his eyes for a few seconds, and then when he opened them, the countdown appeared. Basily what happened was that Dipper fell asleep then, and then the countdown appeared INSIDE the dream, to put pressure on Dipper, in order to get him to accept. Keep in mind this: We never saw the countdown AFTER Bill took over Dipper's body....because there is no countdown.

Which is also why Mabel, Candy and Grenda can be seen outside of the window moving and not giving a damn that everything is grey. Because the entire thing was an illusion.

Same thing apply when Dipper met Bill the first time in Sock Opera. Dipper closed his eyes for a few seconds before the triangle formed around the moon. He fell asleep, and the "moon gathering" was inside the dream.

Cause the thing is, Bill doesn't stop time. He takes the people around him into a dream state, which is why Gideon, Soos and Mabel opened their eyes in Dreamscaperers once Bill left, and also why Dipper WOKED UP after his meeting with Bill on the rooftop.

This also explains the deer thing. It wasn;t real, it was all just a dream that Bill entered in. Dream Demon and stuff.
+++
He is a Dream Demon
[Image: 12KKcZW.gif]
(04-19-2015, 07:56 AM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: If Dipper keeps digging he will see too much he will learn to much. The more Dipper knows and sees the less trust he has in everyone.

You just reminded me of something by saying that. In the Search for the Blind Eye.com site, one of the codes was a quote.
It was:
Quote:"A WISE OLD OWL LIVED IN AN OAK THE MORE HE SAW THE LESS HE SPOKE THE LESS HE SPOKE THE MORE HE HEARD WHY CAN’T WE ALL BE LIKE THAT WISE OLD BIRD?"

In addition, there was a one word code along with it that spelled out "STRIGIDAE". Owls are known as being part of the Strigidae family of birds. The word itself derives from Strix, which in latin means 'owl' and has mythology associated with it (See link).
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
(04-21-2015, 08:54 AM)Laughing Hyena Wrote:
(04-19-2015, 07:56 AM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: If Dipper keeps digging he will see too much he will learn to much. The more Dipper knows and sees the less trust he has in everyone.

You just reminded me of something by saying that. In the Search for the Blind Eye.com site, one of the codes was a quote.
It was:
Quote:"A WISE OLD OWL LIVED IN AN OAK THE MORE HE SAW THE LESS HE SPOKE THE LESS HE SPOKE THE MORE HE HEARD WHY CAN’T WE ALL BE LIKE THAT WISE OLD BIRD?"

In addition, there was a one word code along with it that spelled out "STRIGIDAE". Owls are known as being part of the Strigidae family of birds. The word itself derives from Strix, which in latin means 'owl' and has mythology associated with it (See link).
This brings up a new, probably irrelevant point. If you didn't know, Owls were the logo of the Real Life Illuminati, not the eye. Since it's safe to say Bill is a parody of the Illuminati, this makes me wonder...
[Image: saG0YRL.jpg]
0_o what the even heck.
Why, Alex Hirsch, WHY?
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
This thread is about everything and concretely nothing 0_o
[Image: 12KKcZW.gif]