The Star Wars Saga
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this.

Star Wars, one of the highest grossing film series of all time, and one of the "pioneers" of nerd culture. I love the original trilogy, and, while they are inferior the originals, I will admit that I don't hate the prequel trilogy as much as a lot of other people do.

I'm looking forward to The Force Awakens.

It's gonna be a great Christmas present
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Never seen Star Wars
[Image: Pheonix_zpsyyanp8z7.png~320x480]
^ Me neither. It's one of the things everyone talks about but feel completely irrelevant to me, along with Maleficent and Doctor Who.
SOON.
I agree, a good christmas present and yes, i'm addicted to Star Wars (I've lost the count of how many times i've watched the trilogies and also the count of how much merchandise i have).
Oh yes, I'm also a Darth Vader Cosplayer ahahahahaha

(Here I am, the tallest one obv, don't mind the shoes please)
hypocritical post...........
The hype is strong with this one.

While I'm not as big a Star Wars fan as pretty much 98% of the world, I still enjoy it quite a lot and plan to see this.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Uh, Joschi? I was making a reference to this:

The "one" I referred to was the movie.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]