The Star Wars Saga
I never wrote those posts with a condescending tone. No need to be overreacting a bit, dude.

Plus it's not the end of the world if someone is disinterested in Star Wars. I get it.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^ok sorry i gone a bit too far
Can't even remember most of the movies, so please don't kill me, but I'm going to rewatch them before The Force Awakens comes out.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
I've seen all 6 movies many many many many times
I'm a massive fan of IV-VI, they're my favourite movies of all time. I do somewhat enjoy the Prequels; The Phantom Menace is a guilty pleasure, but that's mainly based on nostalgia since it was the very first film I saw in the cinema. Attack of the Clones is pretty mediocre, but it kind of picks up near the end. Revenge of the Sith is the only prequel I'll defend. Asides from retaining some of the awfulness that the other prequels had, it was actually pretty enjoyable, although it was needlessly dark in places.

Really looking forward to The Force Awakens though, the trailers make me feel like a kid, and makes the film feel like a true sequel to Return of the Jedi.
Figured I could post this track here. Gives me chills every time:

“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I think i have overreacted too much and will give the other movies a try...
(10-08-2015, 04:33 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Figured I could post this track here. Gives me chills every time:

All the music fits the definition of 'epic'. Love it.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I love that they played it in the second trailer over that crashed Star Destroyer. Excellent cinematography there too.

I'm shedding manly tears right now. Sorry for the double post, guys.