The Star Wars Saga
(10-20-2015, 05:53 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote:

I'm shedding manly tears right now. Sorry for the double post, guys.

I'm crying too.
I am pretty excited for this movie, although some parts of the trailer make it look like a generic action movie set in outer space. Here's hoping it wont be like that.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
^We'll just have to see...

Either way how this turns out, there's much to excite over with this one^^
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Yeah, looks like this time it's even worse than during the empire-times. I always kinda assumed that the rebels would keep everything in check and make the universe a safer place.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
It also seems that the events of Episodes IV-VI have gone down in urban legends around the galaxy.

Interesting concept.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Luv Star Wars for ever <3 Simply the best
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
*adds to watch list*

hopefully I get well into it before seeing the movie...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
New Trailer Guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irWZCOKK-r0
Watched it earlier today. Awesome.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(11-07-2015, 03:50 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Watched it earlier today. Awesome.

Did you cry? I did a little bit.