Tell us about YOUR Collection
-Dipper's hat (official)
-the 2 DVDs
-Dipper and Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Fun book

aaaaaaand, thats it. I would love to get more things but as you all know it's limited. (I do also have a full Dipper cosplay I put together, if that counts.)

Dammit Disney, I want to support you officially, but your tempting me into possibly buying from third party sellers.
[Image: sparkle2.jpg]
^Hear, hear! Heck, I'd love to make and sell some stuff myself but I don't know how to go about it the right way. I'm looking into it.

My collection:

-A little Waddles plush :)
-A Mabel sweater made for my by my siblings
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
If you want to make and sell stuff Hana, have you looked into Etsy? I buy stuff off there quite a bit and it's pretty good.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I'd love to make and sell stuff there. I'd just want it to be legal. I'm trying to figure out if that's possible and how you do that. I think I have to contact Disney Studio Licensing? Hopefully they'll not ignore my email if I contacted the wrong people. I don't know, I've never done this before. D:
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]