Soos and the Curse of the Killer Ladder
STAN'S STORY

Today was the day. The day I overcome my fear of heights. It was about 5:00 in the morning. My great nephew and niece were alseep, up in the attic. I decided to head out to the local store to buy a ladder, because I don't have one. When I purchased it and brought it home, I put it up next to a tree and began climbing. I reached the top, and my balance became unstable. The ladder leaned too far, and I fell to my death.

THE END
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2RsI68E2-E
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.

This is glorious.
SOON.
It's.. *sniff* It's beautiful.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

Unnecessary sequel time!

DIPPER'S STORY

The bright light of the sun hit my eyes, and I awoke. The time was 6:00. My sister was still asleep, and I headed down stairs to get breakfast. "Grunkle Stan, wh-" I stopped, and realized that my great uncle wasn't anywhere to be seen. I decided to investigate. I walked outside and was on the front porch, and I saw what appeared to be a ladder. That's strange, I thought. Stan doesn't own any ladders. I walked over to get a closer look and tripped. My head bashed against the ladder, killing me immediately.

THE END
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xs0h2YOE8o
Made by FunnyFany
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

I WNT MORE
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

You should rename this to "Curse of the Killer Ladder" lol
SOON.
Ie'v been grankle
Dis iz msterpeice
Gimme tissue
I cri evytim
MABEL'S STORY

I opened my eyes and yawned. Dipper wasn't in his bed, so I figured that he was downstairs eating breakfast already. I happily skipped down the stairs and entered the kitchen, yet no one was there. I looked into the living room and no one was there either. I looked at the time. 6:30? Where are they? I walked outside and saw a ladder, Dipper, and Grunkle Stan, dead. Tears swelled in my eyes. I couldn't speak. I noticed the ladder was laying on Stan's body. I used all my strength to pull it off of him. But, I pulled too much, and the ladder's weight caused both me and the ladder to fall into the Bottomless Pit. If fallen in here before, so I knew I would come back out. I saw the light, and was launched into the air. I landed, but the ladder also launched out, and landed right on top of me, crushing and killing me.

THE END
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kxpcIUGgWY
Made by FunnyFany
NO.
TOO EVIL.
KILL IT WITH FIRE
Get this published. Only thing that has ever made me cri.
[Image: v4bd61.png]
(I rigged it!)