Soos and the Curse of the Killer Ladder
Hate to doublepost but I need you guys to hear this.

So this fic only has one chapter, and there will be more, but not until a little while. Like I said, I tried to get it in, but I was on a vacation with no computer to use. And since it's really hard to type on my phone, I decided to wait until I got back home. Bad idea, because I'm kinda sick. And in my opinion, I would rather have a more well-written chapter later than a crappy rushed one earlier. I hope you guys understand, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

But on the bright side, I'm starting to feel better, so maybe you can expect a new chapter in a few days!

Once again, I'm sorry, but it'll be harder for me to write a story in this condition!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
THIS IS SUPER INTERESTING. GIVE ME MOAR.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I am invested in this. That gosh-darned ladder...
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
PAIN IS FUNNY! GIMME MORE!
SMEBULOCK SENIOR
Tell!!!!
I can't wait to see whats going to happen next.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
What happened to this glorious fanfic???

It needs to continue...
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
I hate to agree with Beth (I mean, I REALLY hate it), but this was left on a cliffie. Plus, no joke, I have dreamed about this ladder. I must know the ending.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
I just noticed you guys post, and this took me waaaay back. Sorry for not posting in over a year, but I guess it's better late than never to say it.

This fic is essentially canned. I hate to say it, but it's true. You see, I started working on it in a Google Document, but as we all are familiar with, life got in the way and this project fell on the backburner for a while. Months later, I rediscovered the document but I deleted it as I thought nobody cared (this was when I left the shack for a while). Now, seeing you people still here wanting more of the story makes me regret that decision, but nothing can really be done.

Also, the way I wanted the story to go originally didn't match up with GF canon very well, and I usually prefer to keep my stories as close to the source material as possible. So that's that, I suppose.

Sorry for the late reply.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
Gosh diddly darnit. I was hoping this would continue...

But I understand how this feels and respect your decision. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]