Fight for your kingdom
In a place far away, there were two kingdoms in war, one bearing green armor, the other bearing orange. Pick where you come from and fight for your kingdom.

The two kingdoms in war are Lacyre (Orange armor, to the north) and Alarak (Green armor, to the south). There is a neutral kingdom to the east called Zami. Villagers from there can pick either side, or stay neutral.

Let's lay down some ground rules first though.
- Please be courteous. Don't take control over another person's character, it's extremely rude and takes away the other person's freedom.
- Let's go ahead and make this a third-person paragraph-form RPG. Just type it like the example below.
- Don't be too over-powered. The most amounts of fights you should win in a row is 3. Being a newb and making it so you win every fight is inconsiderate of others.
- No one is invincible.
- Have as many characters as you want and can keep up with.
- I'll make a summary of what's happening currently on the RPG if you PM me because you need to catch up, here's not the place for questions like that.
- We may have multiple story lines going at once with multiple characters. They will be separated by lines below, and the story lines will stay parallel. (I think we'll straighten that out when we get to it, let's try to keep it simple for the first 100 posts.)
- As for how each of the kingdoms act and what each of the traditions are, we'll set that up as we go along. (A list will be made on the OOC thread that I have yet to make.)

Alright, let's start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loco threw on her cloak, slung on her quill, and grabbed her bow. Today was the day she was going to prove herself to the kingdom. She was going to prove what a great archer she was. She had been practicing on distant birds for the past ten years, and her aim had gotten so true, in the last week, she got 100 birds right in the eye, never breaking her pattern. She rushed past the Lacyre Library of Wisdom, through the many spiraled stairs of the Lacyre castle and rushed past the gate out into the grassy plain. It was early morning, the sun was just starting to rise, and the sleepy kingdom was starting to wake up. She found her horse, Mira, grazing freely in the open range. She found the saddle where she had left it, in a bush against the castle wall, and saddled her horse. Quickly she pulled herself onto Mira and whispered in her ear. "Today's the day, girl. Let's go show Alarak what we're made of." With that, she kicked her horses sides and rode off towards the south.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!
Kozma will be joining the kingdom of Lacyre. I hope we aren't going to be the "bad guys". (I sawwy for taking control of yo character wast time.)

I had made it. Today was the first day of knight training, and I was ready for battle. I was equipped with the standard armor that you seen in Medival movies. "Hello, new recruits." our Commander told us. I took a sigh of relief that he wasn't your typical, all-about-yelling army captain. "I am Commander Miguel. Welcome to your first day of training."
[Image: tumblr_inline_myi4zlz1vq1s0o6rj.jpg]
That's alright. Last time was a bit hectic. It appears this time we're on the same side. I'll make it so we meet up.

Loco was happily riding south, hoping to get to the Alarak kingdom, until she noticed some writings she had written on her arm. "Hm?" She read them: "Training, 7 in the morning." Her eyes widened and looked at the sky to see the sun. She was late! "Hya!" she said to Mira as she sharply turned her around. She quickly rode back to the castle and sprinted to the training grounds.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!
"Before we start, we seem to be missing someone..." the Commander said. I was now getting impatient. I wanted to start the training, and see what would happen. "oh well, we may as well start." he said. "Our first exercise will be sword fighting training. I will hand each of you a sword and you will select-" he was interrupted by the sound of clip-clopping in the distance.
Loco bursted in, her hair was a mess from the galloping and running. "Sorry I'm late!" she blurted. She had been so preoccupied in her plans to infiltrate Alarak, that she forgot today was also the day for knight training. She quickly walked into the line that had formed.she smiled nervously at the commander.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
"Well that seems to settle it! Welcome!" Commander Miguel said to that late person. I barley payed attention to her, as I was more focused on starting training. "Anyways, we are now starting sword-fighting training." Commander continued. He showed us a few maneuvers to us, and sent out his assistant to give us all swords. "Now, I will partner you up." he turned to us, and put us in groups of two. "Now, Kozma and... Duncan." I turned to this "Duncan" guy, and I gasped in astonishment. He was about a foot taller than me, and I was a bit taller than average. He was huge and burly, and of course equipped with the biggest sword out of all of us. "Pleased to met you.." I said with a shaky voice. He grunted, and in between the slits of his helmet, his face and the angriest expression I have ever seen.
Loco picked up her sword, the assistant was the one who paired me up. "Loco, you're with..." he looked around. "Molly." Loco looked around for this "Molly."

"Behind you." Came a voice behind Loco.

"Eep!" Loco responded and flipped around. Behind her was a small girl, with a bow in her hair. Loco tried her best to keep from snickering.

"Stop laughing!" Molly yelled, and started charging at her. Molly was fast, faster than Loco could ever imagine.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
GFD took his handkerchief away. He looked at his reflection in his golden, ornate battleaxes- clear as crystal. "Alright, girls," he said, "today we're gonna show some newbies how it's done."

He rushed to the Lacyre training hall- his battle style was get there fast and make sure they only get to bask in your glory for a second. He wasn't a skilled equestrian- whenever people asked him why he didn't get a horse, he replied "Um, the two horses I've owned in my lifetime both got their heads chopped off. Somehow." One axe sheathed on his back criss-cross accidentally cut off a lock of a passing woman's hair. "Sorry!" he exclaimed, looking back. He looked at his destination to see a door an inch away from his face.

Everyone in the training hall heard a loud and nice
thump.
[Image: Poye0.png]
Loco and Molly stopped sparring for a moment. They looked where everyone else was looking, toward the door. The trainer's assistant opened up the door slowly to find GFD. "Welcome to the show," the Assistant said.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
GFD held his forehead and groaned "Ugh..." in pain... but quickly made a strict posture and exclaimed "...I mean, it is my duty to set an example for you newbies! All of you don't know how to chop a head or crack a ribcage, but I do! It is in my hands to make sure you slaughter those fools and live to tell your momma'! Do you understand!?!

GFD took a huge breath of air.
[Image: Poye0.png]