I Hate It When...
This is kind of like the rant thread, but specifically for annoying things that can take place here. For example:

-I hate it when I post something and everyone ignores my post
-I hate it when I think of something and then keep editing the post over and over again and everyone is confused
-I hate it when people post just because they want to level up their user title
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
I hate it when SOMEONE STARTS A RAGE AT ME FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS NOT WATCHING A SHOW
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(06-03-2015, 10:40 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: I hate it when SOMEONE STARTS A RAGE AT ME FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS NOT WATCHING A SHOW

Same
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
I hate it when Sakurai says he won't add a character because he wants to stay true to them yet lets things like Ganondorf and Wario happen.

Also, http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=4353
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

I think this is more of a pet peeve thread than an actual vent/rant one.

In which case, I hate it when people go drama.txt over nothing. I do my best not to cause any controversy while being 100% honest, and people who do the same have my respect. I also know from personal experience it's impossible to be like this all the time, and I understand occasional outbursts. But constantly being a jerk about irrelevant things while coming up with flimsy excuses to justify thay behaviour isn't cool at all.
SOON.
^^Like what happened at the Feyrah and the Crystal Mods thread? Exactly, exactly...
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
...What happened at that thread?

Anyway, I hate it when something goes on in IRC and I can't tell you guys.

I for one hate it when a matey of mine who initially pledges to help out becomes too preoccupied with certain stuff of his all the while being a lazy butt towards whatever it is I need helping with. This happened to me lately for a film project we were doing. Not only was he clearly unmotivated throughout the shootings, he even destroyed the film's impression during the film fest night by giving a lousy, poorly thought of introduction despite the fact that he never even bothered to read the whole script and to learn the whole story. And now, he's actually angry at me for being totally pissed off at his useless antics. That is an example of useless, pathetic, pitiful sub-humans that need to be ignored at all costs.
Okay, I found out what happened at the Crystal Mods thread.

Shoulda just said Evandren in general.

I hate it when I want a new custom title 5 minutes after I got a new one but don't wanna annoy the mods.

Sorry man. I thought it was inappropriate to mention his name, and actually it'd be way more fun to see what actually transpired.