I Hate It When...
I hate it people get a the characters and story wrong in a fan fiction
(06-04-2015, 02:21 AM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: Okay, I found out what happened at the Crystal Mods thread.

Shoulda just said Evandren in general.

I hate it when I want a new custom title 5 minutes after I got a new one but don't wanna annoy the mods.

The mods are acutally alright with this, since it doesent even take 10 seconds to change a user title.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I hate it when this kid in my class comes up to me multiple times a day saying disgusting things from Dipper Goes To Taco Bell.

I also hate it when this other kid calls me a bitch in social studies.
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
^^That's awful. Have you talked to your teachers about it?

EDIT: Oh, forgot to put mine. I hate it when people excessively swear for no reason other than to swear. There are thousands of other words in the dictionary that can express your opinion without being offensive to some folks.
I hate it when people start the same threads in conspiracies without looking to see if there's one already
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
I hate it when I'm searching through somewhat old threads and have to scroll through one of Evandren's super long posts.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

I hate it when someone posts something SUPER LONG and expect everyone to read it because there's important stuff hidden in there and I have to spend AN HOUR reading it
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
(06-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Neighbor9 Wrote: ^^That's awful. Have you talked to your teachers about it?

EDIT: Oh, forgot to put mine. I hate it when people excessively swear for no reason other than to swear. There are thousands of other words in the dictionary that can express your opinion without being offensive to some folks.

My school is the kind that has all those stupid acronyms and posters but doesn't do anything about bullies except give infractions. I was yelling at the kid that was being all gross about DGTTB and telling him to leave me alone but my teacher who was 10 FEET AWAY didn't say a word to him. None of the teachers have helped me when they obviously saw him doing it.

I hate it when people call me crazy for not liking pizza. There are many reasons why I'm crazy but that is not one of them!
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
(06-05-2015, 03:10 AM)waddlesthepiglover Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Neighbor9 Wrote: ^^That's awful. Have you talked to your teachers about it?

My school is the kind that has all those stupid acronyms and posters but doesn't do anything about bullies except give infractions. I was yelling at the kid that was being all gross about DGTTB and telling him to leave me alone but my teacher who was 10 FEET AWAY didn't say a word to him. None of the teachers have helped me when they obviously saw him doing it.

I hate it when people call me crazy for not liking pizza. There are many reasons why I'm crazy but that is not one of them!

Sounds about right then the day someone snaps or reaches there breaking point then everyone scratches there head and says Der i don't know
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(06-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Neighbor9 Wrote: EDIT: Oh, forgot to put mine. I hate it when people excessively swear for no reason other than to swear. There are thousands of other words in the dictionary that can express your opinion without being offensive to some folks.

Preach brother! Preach! I think it's either out of sheer laziness to adopt new vocabulary or just plain exhibitionism.

(06-05-2015, 03:10 AM)waddlesthepiglover Wrote:

DGTTB? Anyway, well that sucks. But have you ever tried talking to a teacher directly about this? Also, if it helps, try having your parents raise that issue at a PTA meeting.

Aaaaaaaand... I hate it when a teacher lets his|her students do the job for him|her by claiming to use some crappy method like "output-based learning" or "student-teacher method" to cover his|her inability to read up extensive source material. That's one reason why I'm considering transferring to my university's main campus 'cause apparently this is what a lot of the instructors in my department are like.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]