WatchMojo

i think this was a good one

i am VERY suprised where Gravity Falls was on this list

i do like these videos but i thought i would post a thread for this one because it would make good discussion

spoiler this show did not make the list or honorable which pissed a lot of people off in the comments

[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
Well, at least they corrected their mistake off putting it on their "Most hated Disney Cartoons" list.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I did not see that list though

(06-17-2015, 01:32 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Well, at least they corrected their mistake off putting it on their "Most hated Disney Cartoons" list.

Well just got done watching that one and GF along with number 8 made me mad

Although what they criticized it of (being dark and and not for kids) is why I like
WatchMojo is pretty crappy, honestly.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

well heres the other one (and once again 7 and 8 pissed me off)

at least they corrected there mistake with GF
(06-17-2015, 09:14 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote:

i think this was a good one

i am VERY suprised where Gravity Falls was on this list

i do like these videos but i thought i would post a thread for this one because it would make good discussion

spoiler this show did not make the list or honorable which pissed a lot of people off in the comments

I thought this one was good
Until I saw Teen Titans Go on the Honorable Mentions
They were so close.
Jam is my bae. <3

[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
Yeah I bet cn paid for that to be on there
wow that's really interesting both vids ;)
[Image: Brodus-Clay-funkasaurus-weird-WWE-hips-13817716647.gif]
I can't help but find the fact that GF made BOTH of these lists immensely hilarious; especially considering that GF was in the Top 3 of the "good" video.

Of the "Hated shows" video barely even knew most of them, so I guess some of them didn't even make it into other countries - except of course for the more classic shows (Mighty Ducks, and Bonkers - poor guy, I actually like Bonkers xD).
NWHS Spoilers (Click to View)
WatchMojo is a hack and that's why I never subscribed in th first place.
SOON.