WatchMojo
yeah watch mojo is pretty bad I don't like it TBH
[Image: Brodus-Clay-funkasaurus-weird-WWE-hips-13817716647.gif]
My response to this thread:

CLICKBAIT.
WatchMojo is clickbait.
Shameless. Forward. Generic. Formulaic. Terrific.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
the only reason I watch watchmojo is because I like laughing about how bad a lot of the videos are.
As a side note- how is Legend of Korra higher than Gravity Falls? I mean, it's a good show, but it feels a bit... I don't know, half done? Gravity falls is better, but I may just be biased.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(06-22-2015, 03:20 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: the only reason I watch watchmojo is because I like laughing about how bad a lot of the videos are.
As a side note- how is Legend of Korra higher than Gravity Falls? I mean, it's a good show, but it feels a bit... I don't know, half done? Gravity falls is better, but I may just be biased.
Authenticity bias.
The GF team is smaller.
The Korra team is larger.
i never watched avatar or korra so i would not know plus i can live with Adventure Time being 1
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
I like watchmojo the videos are entertaining. even if they are pretty stupid sometimes lol
I'm sleep walking... also now i'm sleep talking. nice hat btw!
(07-17-2015, 07:36 PM)gravityrises Wrote: I like watchmojo the videos are entertaining. even if they are pretty stupid sometimes lol
...Sometimes?
It's the simplest type on etertanment
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
I think Mojo is stupid. They showed some Movies like Terminator in the section: Worst Effects. Goddamn, This Movies are 30 Years old
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
think of it this way.. family guy is stupid too and millions of people watch that. lol
I'm sleep walking... also now i'm sleep talking. nice hat btw!