WatchMojo
Family Guy is one of the best things of the world >:(
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(07-18-2015, 06:46 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Family Guy is one of the best things of the world >:(

It's not. It's really not.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
everybody has his own opinion. THATS MINE OPINION D: (When i say i hate MLP, everybody is so pissed) xD
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(07-18-2015, 06:46 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Family Guy is one of the best things of the world >:(

Yes
Keep on topic.

Can't fault them for voice choices.
whatever her name is, she has a voice for the news.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
back on topic

(07-18-2015, 07:02 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:

It's awful.

(06-17-2015, 08:28 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: WatchMojo is pretty crappy, honestly.

I used to watch it but when they do so many of these top 10s...yeah it's going to get bad.

The putting GF on the list of top 10 most hated though? I can't even take that seriously it was hilariously bad!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(09-23-2015, 12:35 PM)Hanaurie Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:02 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:

It's awful.

Seconded (or thirded?)
Had to watch the top ten hated Disney animated shows by fans to see how absolutely wrong it was and what few things they may have gotten right.

And the "hated by fans" on WatchMojo's part is so subjective to their own whims and barely even researched on their part.
Nor do they realize the Hasselhoff effect or this.

10. Teamo Supremo
Barely even remember this. It was around a time I was hardly watching ABC's One Saturday Morning Block. I think they only added it to the list simply because other people barely even remember the show. However, it got three seasons! So that's something of an accomplishment in of itself.

9. Monster High
This is more direct to DVD from Mattel and hardly even aired on Disney TV proper. It has aired on Nickelodeon, however.
They say it ‘counts’ because it airs on Disney’s website, and that was added on later as a notation since people bugged them about the mistake. They think that somehow covers the decision to add it on the list, it does not.
And it's on Nickelodeon's website, not Disney's.
Monster High is also really highly popular with it's own fans.
So in conclusion for WatchMojo: *Ahem*.

8. Kick Buttowski
While I wasn’t a big fan of the show, I remember that CR made a very detailed episode about the whole show and urged people to watch it. So I know that they are spouting absolute nonsense here.
And while it hasn’t had any new episodes, the show still airs late at night on Disney XD unlike other early XD shows I can think of (Kid vs. Cat, anyone?)

7. Gravity Falls
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Dark in tone? Since WatchMojo is only focusing on cartoons, they probably don’t even know Disney once aired shows like Eerie, Indiana (Reruns) or So Weird. Or movies like the 80’s Return to Oz in it‘s heyday. Or man, does anyone else remember Nightmare Ned on ABC?
The people complaining aren’t even Disney fans, but the very same type of people who complained about Danny Phantom on Nickelodeon: Religious nut jobs who hate anything that relates to the supernatural on TV.

6. The Mighty Ducks
As someone who watched the show and had a few of the toys, it wasn’t that bad of a show as everyone else makes it out to be, really. There’s a sort of cheesy charm to it like other late 90's anthropomorphic hero animal shows like Street Sharks.
This should have been way lower on the list compared to things like *shudder* Quack Pack existing.

5. The Wuzzles
Okay, WatchMojo doesn’t even know what it’s even talking about here. The Wuzzles and The Gummi Bears launched the concept of Disney Afternoon or helped to get it running. Plus people were buying the plush toys for the show. People still fondly remember the show and toys.
And I can think of way more creepy shows in the late 80’s than the Wuzzles.

Quote:From Wiki:
However, The Wuzzles ended production after its initial run largely due to the sudden death of Bill Scott, the voice of Moosel.
And This:
It was a bigger success in the United Kingdom where the pilot episode aired as a theatrical featurette in 1986 alongside a re-release of Disney's Bambi.

4. The Buzz on Maggie
Barely even remember this show.
Quote:From Wiki:
The series received positive reviews from television critics, many of whom praised its humor, voice acting and writing.
And this:
According to Nielsen Media Research, the ABC premiere acquired a 1.6 rating in the Kids 2–11 demographic, and a 1.4 rating in Tweens 9–14, as well as a 7% share in both demographics. The premiere was that timeslot's highest-rated broadcast in nearly three months across the block's three key demographics, Kids 2–11, Kids 6–11 and Tweens 9–14.
Read the whole thing here to see how wrong WatchMojo is.

3. Shorty McShortshorts
Barely even remember this show.
Yep, Wiki says it should be on the list.

2. Jake and the Neverland Pirates
WatchMojo isn’t the intended audience and doesn‘t even get it. This show is in the same category as shows like Blue’s Clues and Dora the Explorer (And hey, I don‘t like those type of shows either, but I get who it‘s intended for.). Secondary, the show is very popular with it’s intended fans. I see Jake and the Neverland Pirates merchandise everywhere.
The show itself isn't that bad either.

Honorable Mentions:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (See Jake and the Neverland Pirates).
Sofia the First (See Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Plus I take it WatchMojo has never seen a full episode of this show, which is more in vein with shows like Nick Jr.’s Olivia.)
Bonkers This shouldn’t have been a honorable mention. This should have been on the list proper.
It's well known that there's an odd sort of split opinion of the show. You are either one of the few that likes it, or one of the many that heavily disliked the show.

1. Fish Hooks
Again, like Kick Buttowski, this still airs late at night on Disney XD. And it was hugely popular on the Disney channel proper.

Quote:“Do you agree with our list?”
HECK NO. The mere fact Quack Pack isn’t anywhere on this list qualifies that.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
^ just read the comments for the video regarding Gravity Falls

Plus everything WRONG with gravity falls why I like it