Private thread for The Seer Of Dreams
She nodded. "Ancient magic too."
His smile widened. "what kinda spells? Can it make things blow up? Can you teleport? Can you turn invisible?" he questioned her, bursting with curiousity.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
"Yes, probably, and most likely." she replied with a grin.
"are you gonna try it out?" he asked.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
"Sure." she replied, opening the book. she dusted it off gently and looked through the spells and found one. She chanted it and her eyes changed from golden brown to crimson for a spilt second before changing back. "huh. I don't think it worked. Maybe I did it wrong. Oh well."
his face looked downcast for a second. "aww..." at that moment they heard their mother calling them back for dinner. "we should try again later!" he said as he ran to the ladder
Sophie nodded and put it in her bag and followed him home.
time skip to week in the future?

she starts having weird moods, bad temper, signs of corruption?
A week later Sapphire was having mood swings, sudden bursts of anger, and stayed mostly in her room.
bill was sad most of the time, and very bored, as he usually spends all his time with her.
he thinks she's upset about the spellbook.