Private thread for The Seer Of Dreams
Sapphire kept messing with the book. One day their parents died. Sapphire stayed in her room for several days.
one day their parents died. a bit blunt don't you think? XD
lets say they had a car crash a few weeks later, both parents dying, and the authorities hadn't taken the kids to an orphanage yet. (watched by a neighbor while they found one maybe?)
bill bawled his eyes out for days.

how bout it? XD

i miss you already senpai! DX
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Okay. Miss u sensei! Also WHEATLEY IN LEGO DIMENSIONS! CONFIRMED!
Sapphire read the book and practiced her magic.
heck yes! (forgive my language XD )
bill cried. a lot.

it took them a few days, but they (the authorities i guess) had finally found a orphanage that would take the two, and were coming to pick them both up

(btw, the person i'm role playing gravity falls LOVES bills backstory. ^^)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
By the time they got there, sapphire had already packed both of them up and took bill and ran away with him.
(Yay!)
"s- sapphire, where are we going?" bill asked as she half dragged him away from their parents old friend's house. (i'm guessing that's where they'd stay ^^; )

(when are you coming home, me corazon?)
(tomorrow evening.)
"away from here before they take us away." she replied
bill chocked down a sob. "b- but who's gonna take care of us?"
"I will." she replied, still going.
(should they walk back to their house? or go somewhere else?)
bill just cried somemore