Angry Gaming
thread for games that cost you 60 dollars for a controller you threw at the wall

sleeping dogs in 3 words

F**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Dark Souls.

I knew what I was getting into. I did. And it's still frustrating the hell out of me!
Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire walk with me.

[Image: Urban_Fantasy_Stamp_zpsf578114a.png][Image: Music_Stamp_by_AcidaliaAdrasteia.gif]
Metabots. Fucking Metabots. The last boss is hell.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Ah dead island a game where zombies seem to never die driving controls blow (when you can find a car) weapons don't last and can never figure out where I'm going starting to hate this one
Hotline Miami 2... It was TOUGH to me at first time, little bit harder that first game.

Some levels in Shovel Knight are also frustrating as hell, I still haven't beat the game because of Flying Machine stage. :/
(06-22-2015, 06:29 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: sleeping dogs in 3 words

F**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GAME

Now I miss it
I've never thrown a controller in anger before. Never had and never will.
And I don't get it when other people do it.

My anger is altogether a different beast when it comes to games. I will quit and leave in silent rage or rant about it later.

In fact, I have a clear memory of not playing Jak II for three months straight because of how pissed off I was.
It was the mission with the hoverboard, the timer, and throwing explosives. I could never get the timing down right, until I discovered how you really were supposed to do that mission.
So yeah. After that, I became zen-like with regards to Jak II.

And oh, man, do not remind me of taking on Wiegraf in Final Fantasy Tactics totally unprepared.

Or that one level in Tokyo Jungle's story mode (With the Tosa trying to re-claim the last of his territory.). That. One. Level.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
(09-26-2015, 10:35 AM)Laughing Hyena Wrote: I've never thrown a controller in anger before. Never had and never will.

I've never done it either, although sometimes when i play Splatoon and my teammates just dont help me at all, i just wanna break my controler out of frustration. But, you know, i would never do that, because that's stupid.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(09-26-2015, 02:17 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: [quote='Laughing Hyena' pid='183768' dateline='1443256524']
I've never thrown a controller in anger before. Never had and never will.

I have anger issues and gaming rage
Diablo 3, on Extreme Nightmare or something like that

Although I didn't throw my PC around, the following day I had to get a new keyboard and mouse.
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]