Quote thread!!
You got sumthing funny another shaqq members said?? Post it here!!!! I'll start

SoosUnknown Wrote:LollllllllllllllllllllllllllllLolllllllllllllllllllLollllllllllllllllllllllllllllLollllllllllllllllLollllllllllllllllllllllllllllLolllllllllllllllllllLollllllllllllllllllllllllllllLolllllllll
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
(06-11-2015, 02:13 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 02:06 AM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: Mostly the shoutbox
How do you derail the shoutbox.

(01-31-2015, 11:01 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote:
(01-31-2015, 07:41 AM)Ayaze Wrote: "Pone" is an alternate spelling of "ponies".

Think of it as "Pon-E".

Its called misspelling in Canada.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
SoosUnknown Wrote:Good job Doc!
*closes thread right after saying*
[Image: ghost.gif]
Huh? Sorry my phone is a bit weird today.

and the joke flew right over my head
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(07-01-2015, 10:48 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I am sorry, but in what way does Bill sound "gay"? How do you even sound gay?

Gotta love Seekerdude.
SOON.
(06-23-2015, 04:29 AM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote: arlonicat
youre such an otc

'Nuff said.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Somebody find a good quote of me ^^
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(07-10-2015, 10:43 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Somebody find a good quote of me ^^
no.
OntheCeiling Wrote:WAIT. What if it's a literal cliffhanger? As in, like everyone ends up holding on to a cliff,then they (somehow)get up, THEN the surprising thing to blow peoples' minds happens? It seems like a very Alex Hirsch thing to do, right? Just a thought.
This is the post I was so dying to post that I created an account on a forum before I lurked moar. (Reddit teaches people NOTHING!)

God damn, past me. Did you really join a forum just so you could make a "Literally" joke? Why are you so genius
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
(07-10-2015, 10:43 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Somebody find a good quote of me ^^

(07-01-2015, 09:06 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: One more show who moved from Disney Channel to Disney XD

Disney sitcoms are EEEVVVIIILLLLL

[Image: tumblr_m9usxllsiV1rfc4ulo1_500.jpg]
[Image: Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif]
The realization you're an old mat in a dirty bathroom, and the person that steps over it Wrote:<Ontheceiling> Oh my god the metaphor goes all the way I am almost literally chopped liver oh noooo
<Ontheceiling> WELP. I'm unwanted. ................................................................................​............good to know.
<DrKillpatient> @Dimmu: Oh man I love Claptrap!
<DrKillpatient> Geez, I haven't played Borderlands in a while.
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]