Quote thread!!
Yes i said that 100%
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
(08-14-2015, 04:31 PM)daJoschi Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 04:03 PM)sowsow12345 Wrote: There's one problem: you can't download any games.

[Image: thomas__o_face_aka_the_face_of_evil_by_b...61rbtk.png]
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
(11-19-2014, 01:44 AM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote:
A lot of this timeline might be a bit messed up with your own understandings, but that's understandable, given time is an illusion and we're only 3

I'd like to expose a little more on OTC, especially since I'd forgotten many might not be acquainted with the stories, and also because OTC's storyline actually ties in to many different eras. I should also note that there will be many more, if needed, more in depth paragraphs on other eras and even things from behind the scenes, unseen from forum eyes. I thank you all for staying with us and appreciating what we've done

Now, my knowledge for the Squoo dilemma is not so good, seeing as I wasn't there for much of it, so if anyone has anything to say, they're welcome.

Now, OTC joined sometime in june (Golden Era), i know because i'd joined only a month after him and was once a friend of his along with Blendin' Blandin'. We were active on plug.dj for a good several months(starting @ december) of friendship which slowly unveiled it's true form in the horrible weirdo that is otc. From the month he joined to December, he was well enough likable, and even for the whole of december an alright guy. Chill, even. However, I'd say that all changed over winter br8k, seemingly overnight, on a January 2-3 I think, we'd noticed a change in his attitude. Of course, this was likely after a long period of slow changes, which we'd never noticed until that one lone moment when we realized he's kinda cray.
Now, we stayed because in our hearts we thought we could change this problem into a swaggy guy, we had hope to bring back the dream of Once Upon A December. That was all for shit though, when we later learnt he was unchangeable, yet still we had hope, still we thrived, Blendin' and I flourished our friendship while making fun of otc, and on the off chance he was okay for a day, we were alright. But was OTC? No. In fact, even before plug.dj, we'd found another account he had, one where he was obviously not trying to hide the fact it was him, or he's just the worst actor I've ever seen. After that he made another, I'm sure you'd know the two as Gratuitous Doors and Stealth Cavalier, all banned the same 2nd time OTC was.
I think it was sometime before the Ayaze incident otc had a semi long hiatus on the forum, only to return two months later (dark ages), except was he really ever gone? Actually, no. He was on his other accounts the whole time
Now, this is when the actual Attack on Shack commenced, Ayaze who might've been PJD at the time, was OTCS most hated shack user, possibly. He did hate a lot, otc was a living time bomb and he'd finally ticked his last tock. The posts are still out there that you could look for even now if you dare to go through 3000 posts looking for it, or Ayaze's 1000, or whatever his old account had. Otc was testing his luck, and finally lashed out and got banned for it. His first offense, and he sought to fight for himself because nobody else could, as Stealth Lamb on the shoutbox. It didn't work, possibly because FE already knew it was him, i mean he had his ip. He returned in later days to find everything pretty much the same, but now he had something on his mind: Revenge.
He'd sought to get Ayaze banned like he'd gotten him, and he attempted to persuade me to help him by sending ayaze pms, so that eventually he would lash out in public and he'd be the one banned instead of otc. Now though, the plug.dj days grown stale and gloomy, and all otc seemed to do when online was complain or try to start fights, which continued for months and never really ended.
Eventually, it was on a 21st, possibly May, we'd left his plug.dj room for our own, and otc came the very next day to apologize because he had no other friends. We didn't accept it of course, and he just decided to stay in our room, uninvited. This continued until an extreme fight in July, where otc couldn't handle being a huge loser and told me i 'won' and blendin' was my yes man (yasss man)
This is what led to otc being banned during this early summer, 2k14, the Soos and Fe Swaggyville Era B). He'd given up all possible connections to us in an attempt to trick us for when he came back as Rotkaun, a month or so after(dirt era), which after being so bad at faking the other accounts, you'd think he'd learnt his lesson by then, but otc never learns.
Of course, there's also the many other bots he had on plug.dj, dubbed botcs. There'd been at least 20.
There's also the time he tried to gross us out by writing a fanfiction about Blendin', which while weird in the sense he was probably get off on it, didn't do much to gross us out in it's own written word alone.
editted: just remembered the time we were all using otcs avatar on april fools, a good moment out of a bad situation that was that whole era

TL/DR; otc's weird, joined sometime in july, from july-december he was cool, after december he was cray, during spring he got banned cuz he was being a lil shit to ayaze. he was so much of a lil shit tht nobody but himself as a botc defended him, his lil shittitude caused a falling out even tho our friendship had already FELL, which made him ban himself and he came back as rotkaun 2 fuck me up

remember class: otc is a joke
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
what OTC means, there are many explanations

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otc
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(08-15-2015, 03:53 AM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 01:44 AM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote:
A lot of this timeline might be a bit messed up with your own understandings, but that's understandable, given time is an illusion and we're only 3

I'd like to expose a little more on OTC, especially since I'd forgotten many might not be acquainted with the stories, and also because OTC's storyline actually ties in to many different eras. I should also note that there will be many more, if needed, more in depth paragraphs on other eras and even things from behind the scenes, unseen from forum eyes. I thank you all for staying with us and appreciating what we've done

Now, my knowledge for the Squoo dilemma is not so good, seeing as I wasn't there for much of it, so if anyone has anything to say, they're welcome.

Now, OTC joined sometime in june (Golden Era), i know because i'd joined only a month after him and was once a friend of his along with Blendin' Blandin'. We were active on plug.dj for a good several months(starting @ december) of friendship which slowly unveiled it's true form in the horrible weirdo that is otc. From the month he joined to December, he was well enough likable, and even for the whole of december an alright guy. Chill, even. However, I'd say that all changed over winter br8k, seemingly overnight, on a January 2-3 I think, we'd noticed a change in his attitude. Of course, this was likely after a long period of slow changes, which we'd never noticed until that one lone moment when we realized he's kinda cray.
Now, we stayed because in our hearts we thought we could change this problem into a swaggy guy, we had hope to bring back the dream of Once Upon A December. That was all for shit though, when we later learnt he was unchangeable, yet still we had hope, still we thrived, Blendin' and I flourished our friendship while making fun of otc, and on the off chance he was okay for a day, we were alright. But was OTC? No. In fact, even before plug.dj, we'd found another account he had, one where he was obviously not trying to hide the fact it was him, or he's just the worst actor I've ever seen. After that he made another, I'm sure you'd know the two as Gratuitous Doors and Stealth Cavalier, all banned the same 2nd time OTC was.
I think it was sometime before the Ayaze incident otc had a semi long hiatus on the forum, only to return two months later (dark ages), except was he really ever gone? Actually, no. He was on his other accounts the whole time
Now, this is when the actual Attack on Shack commenced, Ayaze who might've been PJD at the time, was OTCS most hated shack user, possibly. He did hate a lot, otc was a living time bomb and he'd finally ticked his last tock. The posts are still out there that you could look for even now if you dare to go through 3000 posts looking for it, or Ayaze's 1000, or whatever his old account had. Otc was testing his luck, and finally lashed out and got banned for it. His first offense, and he sought to fight for himself because nobody else could, as Stealth Lamb on the shoutbox. It didn't work, possibly because FE already knew it was him, i mean he had his ip. He returned in later days to find everything pretty much the same, but now he had something on his mind: Revenge.
He'd sought to get Ayaze banned like he'd gotten him, and he attempted to persuade me to help him by sending ayaze pms, so that eventually he would lash out in public and he'd be the one banned instead of otc. Now though, the plug.dj days grown stale and gloomy, and all otc seemed to do when online was complain or try to start fights, which continued for months and never really ended.
Eventually, it was on a 21st, possibly May, we'd left his plug.dj room for our own, and otc came the very next day to apologize because he had no other friends. We didn't accept it of course, and he just decided to stay in our room, uninvited. This continued until an extreme fight in July, where otc couldn't handle being a huge loser and told me i 'won' and blendin' was my yes man (yasss man)
This is what led to otc being banned during this early summer, 2k14, the Soos and Fe Swaggyville Era B). He'd given up all possible connections to us in an attempt to trick us for when he came back as Rotkaun, a month or so after(dirt era), which after being so bad at faking the other accounts, you'd think he'd learnt his lesson by then, but otc never learns.
Of course, there's also the many other bots he had on plug.dj, dubbed botcs. There'd been at least 20.
There's also the time he tried to gross us out by writing a fanfiction about Blendin', which while weird in the sense he was probably get off on it, didn't do much to gross us out in it's own written word alone.
editted: just remembered the time we were all using otcs avatar on april fools, a good moment out of a bad situation that was that whole era

TL/DR; otc's weird, joined sometime in july, from july-december he was cool, after december he was cray, during spring he got banned cuz he was being a lil shit to ayaze. he was so much of a lil shit tht nobody but himself as a botc defended him, his lil shittitude caused a falling out even tho our friendship had already FELL, which made him ban himself and he came back as rotkaun 2 fuck me up

[Image: Y1FKr40eceqx9gln9GdNqzlao1_500.gif]

Ha
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
(07-31-2014, 09:37 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Once upon a time, Soos married a taco.

THE END

*cries* Best piece of litarature *cries*
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-13-2015, 11:54 PM)Man Cartman Wrote: hello? anyone here

(08-18-2015, 07:13 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: The Anytown thread be like:

[Image: tumbleweed03.gif]
(08-19-2015, 02:08 PM)Dimmu Pines Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 11:54 PM)Man Cartman Wrote: hello? anyone here

(08-18-2015, 07:13 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: The Anytown thread be like:

[Image: tumbleweed03.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-21-2015, 08:38 PM)presto Wrote: Vail... Making a theory?

[Image: 966dbb89f86f612fcb58a4dde6385c38df88ba63...288390.jpg]
(08-21-2015, 09:55 PM)daJoschi Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 08:38 PM)presto Wrote: Vail... Making a theory?

[Image: 966dbb89f86f612fcb58a4dde6385c38df88ba63...288390.jpg]
I've seen that before on youtube comment chains.
it's a wonderful meme.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]