Gravity Falls 3DS Game - Gravity Falls Legend of the Gnome Gemulets
Let me level with you for a second.
Electrical engineering is pretty smart.
General relativity? It's pretty fuckin' smart.
A Gravity Falls game for 3DS? Fucking
GENIUS

I'm hoping for voice acting and Professor Laytonesque puzzles. It doesn't look like the latter will happen though.
[Image: ghost.gif]
I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

well I need a 3DS first but... I NEED THIS RIGHT AFTER I GET ONE!!!!!!!
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
I have to find a way to get this... Even if I have to fake an ID!
Sounds like a great idea, the game trailer looks pretty cool!
I wanna!
[Image: mabel2_zpsavlfx7wt.jpg]
You can preorder the game now on Amazon for 30 American Dollars. According to the listing it will come out 3 November.
I was talking to my mom about ways I could make money, and she suggested babysitting, but I don't like that much responsibility (and I'm very awkward and antisocial so... ya) The only money I have made is being lucky enough to find 50 dollars in my bedroom. I still got a long way to go before I'll be able t get the game. Sad
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
Well 3ds is on sale at wally world for 175
and 2ds is less somewhere around 100 and 120
The 2DS is a budget 3DS that won't fit in your pocket. You should buy it if you need a 3DS quickly. If you are only going to buy the GF game for your 3DS and no other games you should wait for reviews to come out. There is a small chance it will suck and if it does your stuck with a system with one really sucky game.
Will it be tied to canon? It'd be awesome.
SOON.
(07-16-2015, 03:25 PM)JoKeR Wrote: The 2DS is a budget 3DS that won't fit in your pocket. You should buy it if you need a 3DS quickly. If you are only going to buy the GF game for your 3DS and no other games you should wait for reviews to come out. There is a small chance it will suck and if it does your stuck with a system with one really sucky game.

That's what I'm doing first because the reality is tv/movie licensed games don't usually have good reviews
First thing I thought about is "Y NO PC". Even though I'm a Nintendo fan, all I have are only emulators for this moment. :/

I've been thinking about getting 2DS since it's little bit cheaper than 3DS and this game is an extra reason to buy a console.
I hope the game isn't going to be bad. 3DS games here are extremely expensive and I don't really want to waste money so I'll wait for reviews or maybe even let's plays.