85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x13 - Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons
She would knit it into a sweater.
A magic unicorn sweater.
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
Hm, interesting idea! Maybe she would gain some magical powers by wearing it, making her even more of an "alpha twin".
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Well when it comes to children entertainment magical stuff like that has very powerful magic. Example: Katara's spirit water or Unicorn blood in Harry Potter. So my guess would be powers that can be used to heal or something along those lines. But most likely it would most likely only be able to be used once knowing cartoons. But that's just my guess with my experience of children entertainment.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I think Soos can be considered pure in heart, too.
Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language.
My reaction :)

[Image: VtLkuCkObNC6c.gif]
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
^ I know right......
I wonder if the wizard and crew are a "party of adventurers" (aka a gang of looters) D&D style.
(07-11-2015, 11:47 PM)RockSunner Wrote: I wonder if the wizard and crew are a "party of adventurers" (aka a gang of looters) D&D style.

Was thinking that too. If this is the case Dipper, Mabel and the Stans might each team up with one of the adventurers. A bit cliché, but still possible, unless this scene also includes other characters. In the trailer we see Grenda wearing the same hat as Mabel in the picture so those might be the same episode which contradicts my theory.
[Image: ghost.gif]
(07-12-2015, 12:02 AM)JoKeR Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 11:47 PM)RockSunner Wrote: I wonder if the wizard and crew are a "party of adventurers" (aka a gang of looters) D&D style.

Was thinking that too. If this is the case Dipper, Mabel and the Stans might each team up with one of the adventurers. A bit cliché, but still possible, unless this scene also includes other characters. In the trailer we see Grenda wearing the same hat as Mabel in the picture so those might be the same episode which contradicts my theory.

That is actually the same scene, we know this because of the blue glow.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Having played a good bit of D&D, this adventuring party will probably either be the stereotypical noble crusaders, or the stereotypical loot-mongers. How they interact with Dipper, Mabel, and the gang all depends on which stereotype they are.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]