0%
0 0%
5 impossible dice
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x13 - Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons
I was in Books A Million yesterday and saw a lot of Dungeons and Dragons stuff. You know I might get one but change the name to Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons lol.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(11-14-2015, 09:18 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: I was in Books A Million yesterday and saw a lot of Dungeons and Dragons stuff. You know I might get one but change the name to Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons lol.

^ Heck, I don't even play D&D, yet I own the Draconomicon: Book of Dragons. That book is so in-depth and fun to read.

Makes me want a real version of the GF journals even more.
"Money opens up wonderful worlds of possibilities."

[Image: 200.gif]
Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons Review

Positives

Dipper and Ford bonding- Great! This was the most important thing to get right. And it was very well done.

Mabel and Stan bonding - Very sweet. I love their bond (especially them quacking together).

Probillator - Cool villain. I was worried that he was gonna ruin the episode. I was wrong. And Weird Al was a great choice to voice him.

The battle - Great. Great to see both pair of twins use the game to defeat the creatures.

Ducktective finale - Great to see Alex making fun of the shows twists.

Soos roleplaying - Awesome and funny and fitting for him, Toby, Blubs, and Durland.

Negatives

Ending - It was a little rushed. I liked the reveal of the rift but Dipper accepting to keep it a secret from Mabel happened to fast. The twins also needed one more scene before the credits for foreshadowing purposes.

No Wendy- She could've been a badass here fighting the creatures.

Grenda and no Candy- That didn't feel right.

No Mabel and Ford interaction- There didn't have to be a lot, but just a little bit.

No Dragons - It's a D and D parody. You need dragons.

3.5/5
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
(11-15-2015, 09:33 PM)TheTalkingFez Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 09:18 PM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: I was in Books A Million yesterday and saw a lot of Dungeons and Dragons stuff. You know I might get one but change the name to Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons lol.

^ Heck, I don't even play D&D, yet I own the Draconomicon: Book of Dragons. That book is so in-depth and fun to read.

Makes me want a real version of the GF journals even more.

Woah those are so cool, I might have to get that book sometime I love dragons.

Same I love looking at that stuff and seeing it as a GF reference. I want a 38 sided die in the little die boxes so I can do this:

[Image: tumblr_nsp93aRvSF1u6w1edo1_250.gif]
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
AwesomeDude, the reason Candy wasn't there was probably to show how her friends have different interests or that Candy was busy. Having them show up together every single time would be kind of "flat line" so to speak. She also might not have liked the series either.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(01-02-2016, 07:33 AM)Darth_Vader Wrote:

Same I love looking at that stuff and seeing it as a GF reference. I want a 38 sided die in the little die boxes so I can do this:

[Image: tumblr_nsp93aRvSF1u6w1edo1_250.gif]

Oh thanks for giving me that idea. Now i have to search for a 38 sided die.
i kinda want to try out D&D, but its hard to get it here and I don't know who would want to play an P&P RPG with me voluntary.

(so, same situration like dipper b4 he found out that Ford used to play it)
I would get it but I really don't have anyone to play with.
Same, I've wanted to for years but I can't get anyone. Apparently you can play online but I don't know the rules and therefore how that works. We should all try it online and see. If I start a thread, would people join and play online?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]