0%
0 0%
5 impossible dice
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x13 - Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons
^ true. I was making hypothesis for future episodes tho'. Next episode won't be too dark, but the descent will start soon.
[Image: Ginger3_Copia.jpg]
Going to be epic!!
[Image: Pheonix_zpsyyanp8z7.png~320x480]
Well, I'm pretty sure we'll get a trailer in a few days.
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
Gotta give it to shamblingcorporatepresence.

This person made a connection linking this episode to Search for the Blind Eye.com's "A Forgotten Tale".
Since those names do sound like something out of a RPG.
Who wants to bet that the other names are the characters that Soos, Dipper, Mabel, and Stanley create?

A Forgotten Tale: 1.1
A Forgotten Tale: 1.2
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
OMG! IMA BE AT MAH AUNT'S AUGUST 3RD! SHE GETS XD, I CAN WATCH IT WHEN IT AIRS!!!!!! ERMAGERD! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Gravity Falls Fun Facts:

-Mabel has only worn her shooting star sweater in two episodes. (Tourist Trapped and The Hand that Rocks the Mabel)
-All representations of Grunkle Stan have been killed. (wax: beheaded and melted, picture: burned, puppet: burned, etc.)
-Grunkle Stan's fez symbol changes after "Boss Mabel" (In the credits, Gompers tries to eat his fez, perhaps Gompers won that battle.)
Guys do you think there will come a day when Ford will re-read the 3rd journal again and find the piece Dipper added in the very first episode? The piece about trust in dire situations?
Will it serve the purpose to let Ford rethink his relationship with Stan?
[Image: Ginger3_Copia.jpg]
(07-19-2015, 09:58 PM)Stanek Wrote: Guys do you think there will come a day when Ford will re-read the 3rd journal again and find the piece Dipper added in the very first episode? The piece about trust in dire situations?
Will it serve the purpose to let Ford rethink his relationship with Stan?

I'm sure it will contribute to their reconciliation somehow.
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Well, it does sound like Dipper and Stanford do talk to each other in the episode, so maybe that will be brought up.
That's probably going to be the first half of the episode.

The second half might have something like the Key & Peele sketch on Dungeons and Dragons while picking characters, especially with Stanley playing along.

Stanley: "I wanna be a giant."
Stanford: "No! That isn't available as a player option!"
Mabel: "OH! Can I be a half-elf, half-wizard, half-dragon, half-fairy, half-orc, half amazonian princess then?"
Stanford: *Urge to slam head on desk rising.*

I also hope that the Dead Alewives or Mazes and Monsters get referenced somehow.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
We are getting a teaser today, according to TMoGF.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Still nothing yet, and the day's almost over. I searched Tumblr and no one has mentioned seeing anything on TV :/ maybe Disney is being stupid again
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆