0 0%
5 impossible dice
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x13 - Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons
Nope, not even a little bit.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Why not? It was kind of a jerk move for her to do that.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Well Dipper and Ford were rude to take over the living room, the only place where they could watch their show. Plus Mabel did try to play the game and just didn't find it to be to her tastes which is perfectly understandable. There's nothing offensive with calling it 'Homework the Game'.

#MabelDidNothingWrong #MabelHaters&LoversGottaLetItGo
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
how is taking over the living room 'rude'? I'm from a big family, and the general rule is, if someone's reading, do it somewhere else. If they aren't, do whatever the heck you want.

it's a space they all use. first come, first serve

(yeh sorry i just felt like nit-picking)
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Neither Mabel/Stan nor Dipper/Ford appreciate the things the other duo is interested in. Mabel/Stan don't want to play DD&MD, while Dipper/Ford didn't want to watch Ducktective — quite similar to how Stan and Ford started off their original rift back in A Tale of Two Stans. It's just this time the younger Pines twins are also caught up in the disagreement.

Could crisis have been averted before the infinity die got dropped? Sure. Ford could have offered to share the room, instead of being dismissive of Stan/Mabel's passion for Ducktective. Stan could have been less angry and physical in response. But then we wouldn't have an episode.

And no, Mabel does not need to apologize. Siblings tease each other all the time; if they didn't, that wouldn't be realistic. What Mabel originally said, and how she later admitted to it, were both perfectly understandable and realistic responses.

Stan, as an adult, clearly decided to be more mature at the end of the episode than he was during the confrontation with Ford in the living room.
(06-06-2017, 12:06 AM)RazJazz Wrote: how is taking over the living room 'rude'? I'm from a big family, and the general rule is, if someone's reading, do it somewhere else. If they aren't, do whatever the heck you want.

it's a space they all use. first come, first serve

(yeh sorry i just felt like nit-picking)

Sorry but that doesn't seem considerate at all. House rules I grew up with were more like 'if you can't share the living room then go somewhere else.'

Regardless, RP is right that's not the point of the episode. Neither side has an advantage over the other, the point was showing how the twins were getting caught up in their Grunkles conflict and what that foreshadowed. I thought the episode was excellent in how that was presented.