Journal 3 Replica!
*fangirl squee*
AHH THE JOURNALS
ehhm sorry
*fangirl squee*
AHH THE JOURNALS
TheMysteryofGF twitter account recently posted this about the Journal 3 Replica: From Busket's Tumblr

Quote:"Cracks are hidden on the wall
A Shooting Star will fall
One eye watches all"

"Those cryptic lines from the last tweet were real hidden messages revealed at SDCC 2015 after the panel. Make of them what you will."
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
I really wonder if they're going to put in invisible ink though. I mean both the ink and the blacklights are expensive.
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
(08-12-2015, 11:21 AM)Michi01 Wrote: I really wonder if they're going to put in invisible ink though. I mean both the ink and the blacklights are expensive.

You can easily get invisible ink pens or spy pens that have small blacklights attached to them. They usually range from $2.00 to $10.00 depending on who makes them.
You can also create invisible ink with lemon juice and other methods.

Also, invisible ink print was used in the first DVD volume's small Journal #3 insert. They didn't give you any blacklights to be included with the DVD to know that they were there.

And with October coming up, Halloween stores always carry blacklights and cheap black light bulbs.

What the replica might have is: Code wheels/decoders, invisible ink print, an invisible pen, and few other things added.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Okay.
Also they hid invisible ink in the replica from the first DVD without telling anyone?
Seriously that's awesome!
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
I will have this someday...
[Image: 51Fq7clCR8L.jpg]

It's so beautiful *cries*
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
[Image: Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg]
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(08-12-2015, 12:08 PM)Laughing Hyena Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 11:21 AM)Michi01 Wrote: I really wonder if they're going to put in invisible ink though. I mean both the ink and the blacklights are expensive.

You can easily get invisible ink pens or spy pens that have small blacklights attached to them. They usually range from $2.00 to $10.00 depending on who makes them.
You can also create invisible ink with lemon juice and other methods.

Also, invisible ink print was used in the first DVD volume's small Journal #3 insert. They didn't give you any blacklights to be included with the DVD to know that they were there.

And with October coming up, Halloween stores always carry blacklights and cheap black light bulbs.

What the replica might have is: Code wheels/decoders, invisible ink print, an invisible pen, and few other things added.
In fact, it will not contain invisible ink. I saw that Alex said it on twitter but I can't find it anymore. It's a question of price.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]
I thought he mentioned that there might be a special edition with invisible ink in that podcast interview. I either don't think that plan went through or maybe I misinterpreted/imagined it.

It's still fabulous...Pre-ordered and now just waiting :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
[Image: Magneto-perfection.gif]

See above.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]