When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
Name: Evan
Age: Do you mean age in my mortal form(15), or just age altogether(literally before time was a thing)?
Species: Mortal form: 7/8 human, 1/8 saiyan. Base form: The kind of god that'll make Zeus wet himself.
Appearance: Mortal form: Brown hair, Brown eyes, Tan (but no longer crablike) skin, glasses, 5'6, ripped. Base form: words aren't enough to describe
Personality: Nerdy, funny, friendly, not afraid to stand up for self/others.
Likes: Nerdfighteria, Harry Potter series (but not the movies), speedcubing, and the things he likes most of all: C and Y
Dislikes: People who care more about opinions than knowledge
Friends: Jewel, Mystine, Emmeline, Leafpatch.
Enemies: reread dislikes
Crush{?}: Jewel (But don't tell her that)
Extra: Evan has a god form, well, part of a god form. A shard of it got taken away, and now he can no longer consciously manifest those powers.

EDIT: fixed a few things
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
How is the RP passed around when it's in a group?...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It's kinda like a conversation. You react to not just one person, but multiple. Just pay attention and you'll get used to it.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
@Seer Of Dreams: For a plot, perhaps we could do something interdimensional. As for non-OC interaction, personally, I like to keep it to a minimum. But whatever floats your boat.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
@theshackcat
I like that.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
@Seer: Thanks. Now, if we're doing a multiversal campaign, we're going to go to A LOT of AUs. Perhaps we could go to the DD&mD universe, or the Dreamscape?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
I haven't seen the DD&MD episode. ^^'
But I like the dreamscape idea.
Yeah, I would recommend watching DD&mD. But what do we want for the overaching plot? I'm asking everyone on this.

EDIT: Here's a list of the more well known AUs for GF:
http://alternatefalls.tumblr.com/list

Depending on where we want to go, we could potentially go into other franchises as well.
So a mashup of different AUs... Sound great.
I would prefer monsterfalls, original and reversefalls. (Plus whatever)
Okay. Those three, the Dreamscape, the DD&mD universe, and a little something of my own design... *evil grin* Anyone feel free to chime with any other universes you want us to go to!