When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
^needed to sleep for ideas...
So we've got a vampire, a space cat mercenary, a living doll, a time demon and a saiyan. And they all meet somehow and they all go traveling across dimensions for some reason...:)

Suggestions: They are chasing after a common enemy who is traveling across dimensions or they're traveling across dimensions in order gain somethings to stop a common enemy who is in GF. The enemy could've stolen precious items a la Door Lord from Adventure time, or is weakening the barriers across dimensions by traveling, or is collecting items to destroy GF across dimensions and they have to find the items first.

The common enemy could be Bill or an OC...

Quick way to get the band together: we have a character that can see the future...

I like all the AU's mentioned although considering what's current right now Age-swap AU sounds like a good one to explore.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
How about this: they've come into possesion of one (or more) powerful items, and the common enemy is chasing after them in order to get the item.

As for a gathering, I think we'll be starting in the GF universe. Perhaps we all receive a prophecy in our dreams, or something?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
^Sounds good. ...maybe the items find them and are sentient?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
^Ooh! Good idea!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
I agree with age swap idea, and I think bill would be a good fit. (dimension hopping? Ruining lives? Yep. Just like him)
Also Jewel can see the future and start this whole mess
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Yeah, Bill would make a great enemy. I just don't how well this'll go with Avalonia's character...
^She could be working with him knowingly/unknowingly depending on character?

If not it could just be an OC...
Yeah... Forgot about that...
Hey, if the enemy isn't him and s/he wants to destroy GF, it might force bill to be our ally. (Or at least not hinder us)

And I got a few ideas for the villain.
1. The person is a normal person/creature that got corrupted or controlled by whatever their using to jump through worlds. (Maybe a twin pair of living artifacts, one good one bad)

2. It's some kind of evil demon that has the power to jump dimensions? Possibly an old enemy of Bill's

3. An evil sorcerer that is collecting artifacts throughout the dimensions to rule/destroy world?
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I have a character to fit option 3 with a slight twist...
@Hanaurie: OK, what's your idea?