When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
Welp here goes:

Name: Carnival. Has the ability to access a pocket dimension circus and draw things from it (oh hey what that suddenly coming at you-oh! it's a very fast-a roller coaster!). This was an idea I had for a superhero but I have already used her as a villain.

As a villain: could essentially be a sort of ringleader(/dictator) for an inter-dimensional traveling circus (that steals creatures, people and powerful items for power to cross back and forth and grow). So doesn't exactly want to rule or destroy the world...more like chaotic evil
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Cool. And here's that idea for the universe. Or rather, multiverse.

The Nyghtmar Dominion.

The Nyghtmar Dominion is an interdimensional empire, where evil thrives, and alien things walk (or hover, or crawl) the streets. Where slavery is commonplace, mortsls are food/entertainment, and the most horrific of acts are practiced daily. Ruled by the mysterious Aristocracy, the Nyghtmar Dominion caters to the evilest of individuals. It would be a ripe market for Carnival and his circus. What do you think?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
You can't see me of course but I can't stop grinning I love it!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Hell yes yes yes yes yes! Yes to alll!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
my fingers itch to write now...
Thanks, both of you.

So, for a gathering: Jewel recieves a dream message from the item, telling her to gather us. When we're gathered, the item portals in and drops in front of us. We all receive an uncontrollable urge to pick it up. When we do, there's a rumbling, and another portal appears, unleashing Carnival and her circus. The item tells us to run, and we do. Eventually, we encounter a rift in space-time that takes to another universe. What do you think of that?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
And again, yes!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
What do we want the item to be? What's Carnival's master plan? How is Bill invloved?
I love it!^^

(I hope you don't mind me asking but, could I please write Carnival as they enter?* I'm sorry it's just I can really picture it right now...)

*also: M/F?

(08-09-2015, 09:52 PM)ThaShackCat Wrote: What do we want the item to be? What's Carnival's master plan? How is Bill invloved?

Hmmm...I'm feeling Carnival's master plan is mostly just to gain power, dominate and/or wreck things (mindset of something is either for keep or destroy). Bill could just be familiar or even threatened a bit by the character?

Ideas for items:
- objects blessed by godlike beings
-pieces of a powerful being's soul divided into multiple personalities
-manufactured keys imbued with power and memories over time
-gonna brainstorm some more with whatever occurs to my brain...
Of course. Take as much time as need. As for gender, it's your character.

Also, to anyone that's reading this thread: We're still accepting characters (I think) so feel free to join in!