When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
I think that's an okay idea, but I think very few people don't want to fight.
Also, realisticly, someone is probably gonna get really hurt in a fight with something this big, XD

EDIT: ThaShackCat, did Rustly keep her gun when they took her out of the first room?
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
Ideas:
The room where everyone's crap is stored happens to be right underneath the arena
Sirius's wand reacts super violently when a muggle tries to use it, like destroy itself along with anything in front of it (no matter the thing) kind of violent.
The guards, wanting the veil to be opened, will leave that as the only possible exit.

If all of these are approved, then Sirius has a plan.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
Faresia wouldn't mind not fighting - she's not one who likes being violent.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
So, ShackCat, do you want us to go against the monster by ourselves, or will you orchestrate it, or both?
I said I'd make the freaky Blair-Witch thing from my dream the other night a RP character, so here they are. It'll just be another prisoner. Also named Blair because references and shit.

Name: Blair

Age: Somewhere around 4000-ish. In any case, super old and powerful.

Species: A alien-monster-witch thing.

Abilities: Manipulation of space-time, curses, jinxes and spells, as well as having a ear-shattering screech. Also, a secret power is the ability to invade dreams. Blair isn't a dream demon or anything, but they can influence dreams - a bit like if you see a movie, and people from the movie end up in your dream, if that makes sense - except they have active control over it.

Weaknesses: Blair's space-time manipulation is fairly limited, only being able to go back - at most - a year or two, which is why they haven't escaped yet. Super long, thin limbs can also get in the way in physical combat - in fact, Blair is quite weak physically.

Enhancements: Metal reinforcements under the skin, and enhanced ability to manipulate space.

Appearance: Copied from the dream thread, with minor edits:

I'm not sure how to describe it well, but I'll try. It looks a bit like a really messed-up version of ET, with protruding veins and a huge, weirdly shaped skull, but it looked like it had been smashed in a bit. You know Zoom from The Flash?
[Image: latest?cb=20160216183048]
See that thing covering the mouth? Well, that was it's mouth, but it was made of a slimy, gooey thing. The same things took the place of each eye, and beneath them was nothing but an empty blackness. The skin was solid white and looked slimy and stretched over an bony, alien-like skeleton with super-long limbs, but you could see all the red and blue veins through the skin all over. And it had a long, snake-like tongue that looked like it was rippling as it screeched.

Personality: Stoic and unnerving, Blair never talks. It's unknown whether they actually can or not, but the only sound anyone's ever heard from them is that terrible screech. They're super creepy and not someone you want to meet in a dark alley, to say the least.

Extra: They got caputured years ago, and creeps everyone out. Also does the 'killing children in pairs' thing, because references. Well, rumors say they used to, anyway...
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
@RazJazz: You control your characters attacks, I control Shimmery's attacks. And yes, you did keep the gun. Whether it works now is another thing.

@Eternal-E: The vaults aren't directly under the arena; there about a dozen levels in between the two. Those levels are for storing big-ass monsters like Shimmery Twinkleheart. And the vaults are large; large enough to hold a small fleet of spaceships and then some, which it does. Not to mention that most people who would get a chance to interact with the wand, as well as the power draining things in the vaults. Those factors would probably make such an explosion ever bigger, though. Say we sent down someone, such as certain 16 year old cultist, to grab Sirius' wand. That would make a nice distraction...

However, I don't see how this related to the Veil. It's exit is in some formerly forsaken spot in the Extraversal Void, what with the Nyghtmar Science outpost being built around it. The Dominion still wants to get through, and they have taken flesh/spirit samples from Sirius for experimentation, but tthey'e got nothing so far. It won't be until our motley band weakens the barriers for them that they can get through; even then, it'll be about a week.

@Magpie: Okay, that legitimately freaks me out.

...I LOVE IT. Let's put this guy in the next round!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
@ShackCat Thanks for answering my question, but I think I phrased it wrong. What I meant was: Do you control the effects of the things we do?
It depends, but basically, yes. II' have the role of "Dungeon Master" for our current session.

I guess I'm pretty bad at it, given my long absences.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Naw, you're fine. Most of the people on this RP are about as active as you. I just have waaaay to much free time and spend it badly <--I totally did not say that this forum is a waste of time

Does the Dungeon Master thing change around often?
I guess it depends who made up the world we're in, and who made up/controls the enemy at the moment.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]