When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
So, we're starting this back up. (Again.) Do I permission to throw Blair, Castor, and Sirius in the next round?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
You have Sirius.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
Permission granted
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Permission granted!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Okay! Let's do this.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
I was wondering... Is it possible to get Carnival reinvolved somehow? She could be the one that forces our hand, making us retreat from Mystine's verse to the Potterverse. Our she could be a spectator to the arena fights.
Also, idea for a character arc, tying back to Gravity Falls.

Richard ropes Vader into a mission of vengeance against the Pines family. Will the former Sith Lord's new friend drag him back to the dark side, or will Vader remain true to the light?

The protective instincts of the Stan twins, as well as the fact that Dipper & Mabel are twins, should be enough to hold him back.
So, Imma proceed with the Richard/Vader vengeance plotline. I originally planned for Vader to take on the role of 'aged mentor who sacrifices himself so that others may escape', the same role Obi-Wan tool in Episode IV. But now, he must stay alive.

Yes, I know this is my 3rd PC. Trust me, that's the max number of PCs I'll have at any time.

And hopefully, this is my last double post as well.

Name: Anakin Skywalker (does not believe he deserves to use that name; therefore, he responds to Darth Vader)

Age: 700,000+ (Most of that time has been spent in the arena, and most of that time has been spent in a depression/torpor.) He is the third oldest mortal prisoner in the arena, and the sixth oldest period.

Species: Human (85% reconstruction Cyborg, Force User)

Appearance: Looks like this.

However, his armor his rusted and jury-rigged, his control panel is falling off, his left arm is a twisted, barely functional wreck, and he generally looks like crap. Badass crap, but still crap.

Under the helmet, only like a fourth of his head remains organic. His left eye, mouth, nose, and left ear are all cybernetic. However, is remaining eye is not the yellow of the Sith, but his original blue.

Personality: Is self loathing, temperamental, and somewhat bipolar. In his moments of non-torpor, he constantly strives to do good acts. Vader views his oath to Richard as a chance to not only help others, but further himself on the path of redemption. He's gonna be pissed when he finds out the truth.

Dislikes: Politics, authority, slavery, lacking power/free will

Friends: Richard Pines, Daisy, Simba, Kim Janzen Zytharros, Kazavon, President Sir Lord Quentin Trembley III, Esq.

Enemies: The Nyghtmare Dominion, Emperor Sheev Palpatine

Crush{?}: Padmé Amidala (Formerly. There's a snowball's chance in a solar corona of him finding love again)

Enhancements: His cybernetics have been radically upgraded by the Dominion. Of his original organic body, only his heart, lungs, liver, the upper right part of his head (including the right eye and ear), right shoulder and upper arm, spinal cord, approx. 3/4ths of his brain, and portions of his digestive system remain intact.

All other organs have been replaced by second-tier cybernetic equipment. (Versus his first-tier bionic hand, and fourth-tier survival suit.) Upgrades include the standard enhanced strength/dexterity/constitution/perception, fully integrated computer systems, an arm mounted light particle beam projector, tougher, lighter, and slightly more tolerable armor, a slave chip, external speakers that blast out the Imperial Theme whenever he walks into the arena, a fury chip (briefly enhances strength and speed at the cost of intellegence; renders the user exhausted after use), an internal nanobot repair system, and the ability to eat/drink without removing his mask. (Somehow.) All of these systems are, despite Vaders best efforts, in some state of disrepair.

The exception is an integrated Force Buffer- a powerful magic talisman personally designed and created by High Warlord Shadowhisker. This artifact contains the soul of a powerful Sith Lord, and not only provides the use of the Force outside of that long ago, far away galaxy, but also negates the nasty side effects of the Dark Side. Mostly. Kinda. Okay, it just lowers the Will Save required to resist the influence of the Dark Side. But that counts for something. Right?

This is all in addition to Vader's own Force abilities and expirience. However, his lightsaber has been confiscated, and he currently relies on a beat-up long sword in the arena.

Extra: You all know the story of Darth Vader. You also know that Kylo Ren is obsessed with Darth Vader. At some point, Ren retrieved the glove and lightsaber of Vader, and hired an extradimensional witch to use these items to resurrect his grandfather. The witch happened to be a conman, and accepted the newly revived and very confused Darth Vader as payment, leaving behind a newly scammed and very pissed off Kylo Ren. The witch then turned around and sold Vader to some noble in the relatively new Nyghtmar Dominion, which was only 300,000 years old at that point. Vader was shuffled off to the brand spanking new Gul'axerath Memorial Detention Center (AKA The Gul'axerath Gladitorial Arena, the Ring of Blood, the Ring of Cliched, Uninspired Arena Names, and This Hellhole). Barring his sole escape attempt, the notorious Twelve Weeks of Gore, Vader has been there ever since.
After you introduced Vader, I had this mental image of Richard getting horribly disfigured, rebuilt by Bill and the Henchmaniacs using weird magic, and then Richard asking Bill if someone's alive.

Idk who, but I hope Richard meets like-minded madmen at some point.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
And then Richard becomes the embittered top enforcer of Emperor Bill, committing mass atrocities along the way. He finds out he has a son, chops his hand off, then counters that son on a forest moon, and takes his son to Emperor Bill. Fight ensues. Finally, Richard redeems himself by saving his son from electric torture, throws Bill down a pit, and dies in the process.

Meanwhile, Vader's sitting off to the side with a bucket of ice cream crying about how it's just like his life... in a way. (Vader was watching all this because he couldn't find the remote and refused to stand up.)

Also, Luke and Leia were robbing a haunted Convenience Store with their teenage friends, Dipper was becoming a Jedi, and Mabel was abusing her rights as princess .