When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
You know, I looked back through the thread, and noted that Leafpatch has a megaphone that makes people sound like Darth Vader. What would happen if the actual Vader spoke into it?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
^it'd be hilarious if he sounded like a normal person.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
*cue kid Anakin's voice coming out*
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
XD YES
All of this should be a thing.
Okay, that's it. After this fight is done, there will be a Christmas special. Somehow, Vader will be given the megaphone as a gift. It will be among the greatest moments in his life.
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actuslly, I got a better idea. Here goes.

So, Santa Claus is captured by the Nyghtmar Dominion, and is being held at the arena until better accommodations can be provided. The few remaining altruistic prisoners urge that they have to break out NOW, or else Christmas/Haunakah/Life Day/Verlaxion's Blessings/whatever across the Megaverse is ruined. Pragmatic characters suggest that they leak Santa's capture to the other multiversal powers, so that they go to war with the Dominion, thus providing a distraction for escape.

Of course, Vader still gets the megaphone.

What do you guys think?
(12-20-2016, 04:38 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Actuslly, I got a better idea. Here goes.

So, Santa Claus is captured by the Nyghtmar Dominion, and is being held at the arena until better accommodations can be provided. The few remaining altruistic prisoners urge that they have to break out NOW, or else Christmas/Haunakah/Life Day/Verlaxion's Blessings/whatever across the Megaverse is ruined. Pragmatic characters suggest that they leak Santa's capture to the other multiversal powers, so that they go to war with the Dominion, thus providing a distraction for escape.

Of course, Vader still gets the megaphone.

What do you guys think?

YES
Yes, wonderful!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I've decided to get more world building done. Here's the Axolotl-verse timeline as of now.

NOTE: The powers that be (read: me) have no sense of scale. Also remember that time is relative.

Who Even Fucking Knows
-The Deizens of the Far Realms have power in what will become the Megaverse
-Bill Cipher comes into existence, in one form or another. He is something of a hero in these times, albeit an eccentric one

???
-The Marshalling: a race of precursors come to power and bring order to the Megaverse by discovering/creating Yggdrasil, the Tree of Worlds
-The Schism: the aforementioned precursor race splits into two species, the Ancients and the Elders, for some reason. These two powers proceed to rule the Megaverse, while maintaing a cold war
-Bill Cipher begins making his way up through both societies, and makes contact with the Deizens

approx. 81.3 million years ago/290,000 Before Apotheosis
-The Ancients and the Elders wage war like they never had before, ultimately annihilating each other
-The already damaged Yggdrasil is sabotaged, unleashing the Deizens onto the Megaverse
-The first Artifacts spontaneously come into being, created from the left over essences of the Ancients and Elders
-Bill Cipher achieves his status as Chaos Lord, and makes his first Nightmare Realm

81.01 million years ago/10,000 BA
-The Axolotl is born, and begins its quest to kick out the Deizens
-Bill Cipher descends further into madness, and begins his mastery of Dream Magic. He also cuts ties with the Deizens for good

81 million years ago/0 After Victory
-The Axolotl acends to godhood, and uses its power to kick out the Deizens, restore Yggdrasil, and bring peace. It has been working to keep the Deizens out ever since
-Bill Cipher steps back from the Megaversal stage after many repeated defeats, and begins his habit of long term planning

80.992 million years ago/8,000 AV
-Five demons use an Artifact called "The White Sun" to hijack the Temporal Vortex, becoming Time Daemon Gods. They create the Time Daemon race, and an empire to go with it. The White Sun was drained of power and lost to the timestreams... or was it?

80.95 million years ago/50,000 AV
-The Unrestrained Following of the Illuminator, a major cult of Bill Cipher, is founded
-The seeds for the War of Citrus are laid, in a conspiracy to drastically expand Bill's current Nightmare Realm

79 million years ago/2 million AV
-The Evil Flannel Messiah becomes the Axolotl's first, and so far only, Servant of Fire, ascending to godhood in the process
-The War of Citrus: the conflict that sparked the ascension of The Knight in Sour Armor, god of warfare, cynicism, good will, and agriculture
-Bill Cipher gains power rivaling that of the Axolotl, but loses it to Alex Hirsch The Evil Flannel Messiah in a game of interdimensional chess. In exchange, the former will be revived by the latter whenever he dies. Evntually.
-The Evil Flannel Messiah promptly gives this power to his boss, triggering the aforementioned ascension of the Knight in Sour Armor, as well as ending the War of Citrus a century ahead of schedule, and pushing back the Deizens for another 10 million years.
-Bill Cipher is banished to the Far Realms, and is driven even more insane

64 million years ago/39 million AV
-The Fae Courts manage to organize themselves, and step onto the Megaversal stage
-The War of the Unseelie: a political scandal in the Fae Courts sets off a massive war, nearly plunging the Megaverse into darkness, and requiring the direct intervention of the Evil Flannel Messiah
-Bill Cipher fights his way back from the Far Realms, and briefly works with the Axolotl to strengthen Yggrasil, and thus the wards between the Megaverse and the Far Realms. Bill also swears to never align with the Deizens again; if he does, he'll betray them before it's too late. He then promptly forgets this vow, but remakes it every few eons or so.

30 million years ago/51 million AV
-The Time Daemons get caught in a bloody war between the New Gallifreyan Republic, Old Temporal Imperium, Nightmare Realm, Olympian Hegemony, and Axolotl knows who else. This "War of the Hourglass" destroys or cripples all of these powers, and is notable for accelerating the extinction of the Time Giants, and for the first recorded use of a Time Wish; specifically, as a weapon of mass destruction.

approx. 1 million years ago/80 million AV
-The Nyghtmar Dominion is founded
-Paul Bunyan becomes a god

approx. 700,000 years ago/80.3 million AV
-Darth Vader is resurrected, then sold into slavery. Again. He has been interred at the Gul'Axerath Memorial Detention Center ever since
-The Twelve Weeks of Gore: a legandary prison escape attempt that turned into full fledged revolution before being brutally repressed
-The New Sith Order is founded by Darth Photos, apprentice of Darth Aurora, apprentice of Darth Vader. It proceeds to start a shadow war with the Nyghtmar Dominion, which it has been waging ever since. (Yes, Darth Aurora is the former Princess Aurora)

approx. 600,000 years ago/80.4 million AV
-The War of Providence: Bill Cipher gets to big for his britches, and wages war against the Megaverse. The Nyghtmar Dominion works together with other dimension powers to seal the Illuminator within his own temporally transcendent Nightmare Realm.

2100 years ago/80.9989 million AV
-The Eclipse Empire, Arcwind Confederation, Neo-Covenant/The Plagued, and Bleventeenth Reich are locked in a decade long, three way, multiversal war. It ends with the former three ganging up on the fourth. The resulting peace treaty unites the three remaining powers, and numerous smaller kingdoms, in the Shadowed Kingdoms, under High Warlord Shadowhisker.

500 years ago(?)/80.9995 million AV
-The War of Ashes begins as a result of a series of events involving a prison break, Santa Claus, the resurfacing of several Artfacts, the invasion of an isolated universe, and High Warlord Shadowhisker's over eagerness for battle
-During the course of this war, the Felidae Empire is utterly broken, leaving behind a few remnants battling over the Kingdom's legacy to this day

20 years ago/approx. 81 million AV
-The War of Ashes officially ends with the Treaty of Riftshield. The cleanup takes quite a while, however.

5 years ago
-Leafpatch is born. Two months later, he is kidnapped to be made into a genetically enhanced soldier. Two more months later, his mom goes Rambo on said group, and takes back her son. Leafpatch goes on to become a mercenary in Macy's Marvels, a mercenary company. He also obtaines degrees in warfare, combat, and philosophy

3 years ago
-The War of Ashes is over and done. For real, this time

2 months ago
-Our heroes begin their quest. (This gives us time to finish up the Monster Falls campaign, and maybe squeeze in a few more adventures)

0 years ago/81 million AV
-Today

So, is this good? Need me to modify/add anything?