When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
That sounds pretty cool.

The Far Realm's gonna have a resurgence as soon as Richard realizes Bill's only been doing "half-assed weirdness" by not siding with it.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
oooh, i like.

oh, and i have a couple things i may need to discuss with you, leafpatch. i've kinda created this whole culture for time daemons, but i'm still unsure how i'm gonna fit them in Megaverse wise.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Okay, PM me and I'll fit them in. Somehow. I can't wait to see what you've got!

Oh, and if anyone else wants to add something to the Axolotl verse, just post it here, and I'll work it in.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
bluh, it might take me awhile to type it all up.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Eh, take your time.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
Hey could there be like a Illuminator cult in the Megaverse? Since there's a church of the Axolotl, there should be a mortal following for Chaos.

Richard's lonely, as you could probably tell by now.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Yeah, there are a few different cults. Most of them are defunct by now, but the biggest and longest lasting is the Unrestrained Following of the Illuminator. First stated up at around 50,000 AV, they've been responsible for a few Ancient Conspiracies involving Bill. Their current one is pretty undefined, but at this point, it's 2 million years old, and revolves around exploiting the Phoenix Prophecy to release Bill and give him a massive power boost. The Following's main chapel changes every few millenia, but if Richard finds them, he'd have some major allies.
Richard: *Sheds single tear* I've found my people.

Okay, added in a few more things to the timeline!
Wait hold on.

So Bill is insane and loves formless and lawless Chaos in the Nightmare Realm, but swears never to side with the Far Realm?