When Worlds Collide ~ Chat
He's got... issues.

The thing is, he exploited the war between the Ancients and Elders to damage Yggdrasil, the world tree. That let the Deizens of the Far Realms, and Bill became a Chaos Lord as a reward. But on the flip side, all his friends, and the closest thing he ever had to a home, burned.

However, Bill didn't start actively hating the Deizens until he was banished to the Far Realms after the War of Citrus. They mentally tortured him with the fact that Bill betrayed everything he had for power. From there on out, it was personal.

Also, Bill wants to rule his weirdness. He wants to be greatest authority, even over the laws of science and magic. He doesn't like the fact that there's a power greater then him, like the Deizens. Thus, the vendetta.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I see that the term 'cultist' is used a lot, so I thought I'd define something.

Richard does not deify Bill. Because of how Bill talks and acts, the relationship between the two is less deity to cultist and more teacher to student or muse to philosopher. It's like Ford and Bill. Research partners.

Also Richard physically either looks like Bipper or Human Bill with brown hair and two eyes.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Is this still alive?

Also can we list the different types of magic in existence?
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
while some of the members are still here (occasionally) i don't think anyone is active enough for us to get this started again...
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]