Gravity Falls Cinestory
Gravity Falls Cinestory will be coming out on September 10, 2015.
They have pre-orders for it on Amazon.com (See link above).

Q: What's a Cinestory?
A: A Cinestory is where they take scenes or screenshots from a movie or show and present it in a comic book format style.
Disney seems to have a habit of making these, as I saw a ton of cinestory books for Inside Out, Frozen, mass etc. on Amazon.com.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
regret not buying them but FYE in Virginia had a dipper im more mature for my age shirt and a braffing gnome wallet
(07-28-2015, 07:52 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: regret not buying them but FYE in Virginia had a dipper im more mature for my age shirt and a braffing gnome wallet

I think your post was originally supposed to be for the "Tell us about YOUR Collection" thread, right? Cause it kinda sounds like it.

Anyways, the Cinestory book is going to cover at least the first three episodes of Season 1.
That could mean that they might do more Cinestory books of Gravity Falls.
That would break up all of Season 1 into seven books total.

They also have a chance of hiding new codes and images in the books as well.

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
It was I'm sorry ^

So there putting the episodes into books
*Sigh* The book got pushed back to January 14, 2016.

However, that could mean it will be released close to when the Journal Replica is supposed to come out.

A small company that just started up called Joe Books is releasing these. Right now they have only released reprints of past comic releases and cinestory comics. Not surprising since its much cheaper/cost effective to just reprint older comics and take screen caps and turn them into “comics”. They are also working on possible completely new comic book series, from what I hear they are based on series from the Disney Afternoon. I have their reprint of the Darkwing Duck comic that was originally released by Boom Studios. (if you’re a fellow DA fan, buy it! You won’t regret it! Let’s show Disney we exist.)

If there was ever a chance of seeing a Gravity Falls comic get made, these are our guys. I wouldn’t doubt they decided to do a Gravity Falls cinestory comic as a test to see if an actual comic would sell and to help fund it (as they will need to hire people to make it). A lot of companies do that. So yeah, we really ought to support these guys.
[Image: sparkle2.jpg]
I got this for Christmas. I haven't read it yet. It has great color. The pages are really nice like I kinda want to buy an extra book to make gf comic wall.
[Image: 20140409_233753s.gitd_mabel.png][Image: 20130121_232327s.hamsterball_mabel.png][Image: 20130427_203908s.Mystery_Cart.png]
"I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth."
-Agent Powers