Indiegogo Campaign: Grunkle Stan's Fez
Saw this posted on the MysteryofGF's twitter account.
It's a Indiegogo Campaign for a re-production run of the Grunkle Stan's Fez that was sold at Hot Topic.

Link is here.

It has 30 days left to go so far.

Also a T-shirt and a Waddles laplander hat will go into production depending if those goals are met.

As for the early G.F. wallets:
Quote:Now I do have a bit of unfortunate news regarding stretch goals. I was trying to bring back the wallets (Gnome & Journal 3) but because of low sales, the company lapsed on renewing the license and these are dead in the water. We will not be able to get these made under any circumstances.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
I've actually seen the few at hop topic before
Well, the Indiegogo has reached over $6,000, so the T-Shirt is available now.
This is what it looks like:
[Image: f1laqsrqnlx8w32xlau7.jpg]

Michael Barker says that more T-shirt options will open up once it hits more stretch goals.

I've only pledged to an Indiegogo Campaign once before. And I'm a bit more experienced with Kickstarter.
Does anyone know if you can "Add-on" or add to your pledge in Indiegogo like you can do with Kickstarter?

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Wow that t-shirt looks really good.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

i want it wheres it avaible at
we all should donate 5$-$100 dollars for this. If we all pitched in a bit, that would add up to quite a lot supposing about 500 people are still atleast view this forum
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpn6ao3Tkh1qz4rgp.gif]
Taxis are tasty they make my life crazy.

I own:Mabel's Mabel's hair topiary,Tiger Fist's arm
New or second T-shirt option is being offered under the Mabel's Guide to Fashion pledge:
Quote:Everything is still on track with production. Not much to report. We still expect to be able to ship all the fezzes in time for the holidays.

Talking to the company today, we got an update on some of the other shirt designs. One of the shirts can be printed in house which drastically reduces the minimum order needed. As such, we have gone ahead and sent the Mystery Shack Sucker Tourist into production and it is now an available choice under Mabel's Guide to Fashion.

[Image: leux5egmqpav46wbc3mk.png]

Only 17 days left to go!

Really important: It only has three days left to go and is only at $7,674!
The next goal is at $8,000 and another at $12,000 (Waddles laplander hat).
Can it be reached in time before it ends?

I already had a fez from Hot Topic so I didn't buy one but I donated and the Little Gift Shop of Horrors & Mabel's Guide to Art perk with extra posters. First off I want to say that the creator Michael is amazing. He organized all of these and shipped everything out asap and he did a great job of keeping everyone updated. Good job!

I took my first trip ever to Ikea and bought a frame so now I can finally hang up my posters. I'm starting off with my favorite one which is this 'A Sock Opera' poster. I love the colors. I'm going to keep it in my office and lead it on top of a floating shelf. Here's what it looks like:

[Image: 20140409_233753s.gitd_mabel.png][Image: 20130121_232327s.hamsterball_mabel.png][Image: 20130427_203908s.Mystery_Cart.png]
"I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth."
-Agent Powers