26.67%
20 26.67%
5 Grappling Hooks
60.00%
45 60.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x01 - Tourist Trapped
4.5/5, I remember watching this episode the day it premiered on June 15, 2012. :D
5 Grapling Hooks!

Great episode to start the series off! Funny moments, a hillarious plottwist and a heartwarming ending, what else can i say? ;D
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I read a tv trope: "Now would be a good time to mention that Wendy's mother is "not with her anymore"...could she have been the queen before Mabel?"
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
I think that means she died, but it would be interesting if it was the gnomes that kidnapped her all this time.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

I thought it was pretty funny how Mabel had all these crushes on the boys.
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.
After all these years, I never noticed Dipper looking away for a few seconds after Mabel says "It's our first Summer away from home!" I don't think it means anything, but I find it surprising I never noticed.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(08-14-2014, 02:51 PM)KingOfStickers Wrote: I read a tv trope: "Now would be a good time to mention that Wendy's mother is "not with her anymore"...could she have been the queen before Mabel?"

I haven't seen this episode in awhile but how do you connect Wendy's mother not being around anymore to her being the queen of the gnomes? And like someone else said, that sounds like she either left her dad or she died.

(04-01-2015, 11:16 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: After all these years, I never noticed Dipper looking away for a few seconds after Mabel says "It's our first Summer away from home!" I don't think it means anything, but I find it surprising I never noticed.

Edit: Found a clip online.
They probably have some clips of the intro on YouTube, if that works for you.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
My fave part of this was the awkward sibling hug. SO TRUE XD.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Pat, pat , thats cool ^^
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden