MysteryOfGravityFalls Stream (and spoiler tags)
http://themysteryofgravityfalls.com/stream/

Stream is here, also make sure to put spoiler tags on threads related to the episode, this rule will be in effect for a few days, so please make sure to remember.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with the Stream, every time I have, there's some issue with Ads, "Firefox is not responding", or it freezes. And now the new issue, DISNEY
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Stream usually works fine for me, except for the Disney thing. Still not sure why it takes a bit to air these episodes in Canada.

I could number it down to possibly being legal things, Disney Canada probably has to do something like change the pitch or something? I dunno, but I know places not Eastern Standard Time has issues with it too, even if it's still English place.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I'm gonna join this stream on the premiere of The Stanchurian Candidate, and hopefully for all of the further episode premieres as well (hoping that I don't get busy with life matters on those days).

By the way, did you know that The Stanchurian Candidate airs on my birthday?
Happy Stanchurian Candidate birthday
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
When does the stream start?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
830 eastern time USA like the episode
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Bumping just as a reminder since the new episode is airing today.

Can we use this link for the episode tonight? My friend tried it and the site said there was nothing there.
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]