When Worlds Collide (IC)
((This the IC thread for "Revival of Da RP". You can find that thread here: http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread.php?tid=4938 ))
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Rise and fall...spin and call...Rise and fall...

The ringmaster smiled to herself with the bobbing and dancing of the clear crystal orb as she passed it back and forth along her arm and then onto the other. She caught the orb in on smooth action...

Yes...it was time to raise the curtain for tonights show.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Evan jolted awake. He could no longer reach his god form, but he could still feel an occasional trace of what he once had. He sensed... something. Something approaching, but he didn't have the power to tell what it was.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
*a forest clearing, the main GF universe*

A stag padded across the clearing, looking for food. It would be easy prey. A pair of dull green eyes flashed from a bush, following the stag. Then, he pounced.

Leafpatch rocketed into the stag, sinking his claws and teeth into its neck. The stag bucked, trying to thrown Leafpatch off. But he held on, and in single fluid motion, tire the stag's throat out. It fell to ground, and Leafpatch landed next to it. This would fill his stomach for the night. It was time to head back home.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
Emmeline had been wandering for some time now in the forests of Gravity Falls. She eventually had settled down on a fallen log that she had deemed as not too dirty. Sitting there after a while, thinking to herself, she began to rock back and forth. She was free, she had been for the past few days but now what? It wasn't like she could just wander into town. Not something like her.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Jewel sat alone in a deep cave, reading a large book by candlelight. Well she was reading. Now she was deeply sleeping, using the now crumpled pages as a pillow.
She really should stop reading for days in a row like this...

She usually never had dreams but this time, it was vivid, practically real...

((Should I give her the dream now, or later?))
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Leafpatch grabbed the stag by the antlers, and began dragging it to the northern hills. He paused, and looked up. The moon hung in the sky, and the star shone through the treetops. He loved the forest at night.

Leafpatch grabbed the stag again, and contniued to drag it towards his home. Just then, he heard the pitter-patter of little feet. Humanoid, from the sound of it, and about his size. Leafpatch stood up on two feet, pulled out his glaive-gusarme, and called out into the woods. "Who's there! Show yourself!"
(@Seer, yes that's be perfect. sry my brain is muddled at this hour...)

Emmeline stopped dead in her tracks, tiny china hands raised in submission. She moved forward a little ways but only just so far as she thought the other could not see her face. In a soft voice she spoke.

"Please, I'm harmless."
Leafpatch lowered his weapon as Emmeline stepped into the clearing. A living china doll. He had heard of these creatures, but never expected to see one, let alone on this world. Sensing her fear, Leafpatch said "Relax, I don't bite. Now, what's your name, and what are you doing here?"
Jewel was floating high off the ground, unable to move. It felt like she was surrounded in icy cold water. She wanted to scream, but couldn't even open her mouth.
This was how most of her scarce dreams always started.

She suddenly felt warm and she was being pulled away from... Wherever her nightmare was.
Somewhere there was a bright light and she heard a voice. "Hello there!" It was soft and sweet, but faint, as if from far away. "I need to use you for a second, time seer."

Now she saw... Images. Of people. And places. And... A stone...?

((Wow... I really got into that.))

((Dammit. My phone's about to die, might be gone for a while))
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]