When Worlds Collide (IC)
"E-Em Emmeline...Sanspeur" She managed to spite out her name but turned her face away all to aware of how unsettling others had found it. "Unnerving" and "creepy" were the words the child had used. Once she'd done that though she'd gained some confidence back.

"I honestly don't know what I'm doing here. It's not like I need food, drink or much of a place to sleep but home is just so...boring, boring, BORING! If I have to spend another year...I can't do it anymore! So in answer to your question, I guess you can say I'm just looking for something new."
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Leafpatch raised his glaive-gusarme and got into a battle stance. There was fierce snd slightly paranoid look in his eyes. "So, you're looking for something new? Yeah, right. And I'm queen of the merpeople. Why don't you get outta here, and tell Jeff that I got a strict "no refunds" policy. Now get lost!"
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(HAHAHAHA!!!!)

"Okay, okay. I don't know who Jeff is but that's fine." Hands still raised, she backed away really, really slowly, then turned and quickly ran away into the night.

First living being you've seen in over 80 years, she thought to herself...Guess that could've gone worse.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
((I'm back. That goodness for car chargers.
And oh crap, tenseness.))

Jewel struggled against the strange hold the being had on her muscles as the images flashed through her mind.
[I]"Find my warriors, seer, or all will be lost!" She voice yelled, but she could tell it was fading. "Then come get me..."

Jewel woke up flailing about, book kicked accross the room.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(HAHAHAHA, are you kidding? that was perfect XD)

After running some ways Emmeline finally slowed down. Not from exhaustion of course but because she thought she'd gotten far enough away not to be a bother to the warrior cat she'd just run into. Looking around she eventually found a tree hollow that was also dry enough inside. She'd hate to wake up stained. Maybe she could sneak herself into a toyshop, meet a nice girl there and they'd be friends and-, she groaned inwardly. Yeah, good job Emmeline... that wasn't creepy at all!

She sighed then and there, and went to sleep.
Leafpatch grunted as the doll ran away, then went back to dragging the stag to his home. Eventually, he reached it. A rough-looking and quite large treehouse was built into a tall pine tree. Leafpatch hauled the stag onto a wooden platform, stepped on said wooden platform, and pulled a switch. The platform was raised to the treehouse itself, and Leafpatch dragged the stag into it. After quickly cooking and devouring it, he padded over to a nest of moss, twigs, and cotton, laid in it, and went to sleep.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Evan couldn't understand it. The object he sensed was heading straight for him! By his calculations (he was great at math) it was going to be in his room within 5 minutes.
"Mom," he said, "Where's my saiyan suit?"
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
(( okay I agree. XD ))
Jewel sat there in her 'room' panting.
It was definitely another vision.

The... Thing had shown her many pictures, things to find.
A warrior cat
A living doll
A demigod
(And a vampire if Avalonia wants to show up)
(+1 werewolf)

((@theshackcat is there any way we can fix the title?))
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
As soon as Evan finished putting his armor on, it burst through his roof. He couldn't quite see what it was, but he sensed a life force behind it. (Who's controlling the objects?)
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
((@Eternal E
Um... We're supposed to go FIND the objects... Together... REMEMBER?))