When Worlds Collide (IC)
(I thought we each got one and went together to find the rest or something. Wasn't it that one went to us and gave us a warning or something like that?)
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
((No. Jewel, my character, can see into the future and receives the warning/message from the first one, then gathers everyone. They find the first one then everyone goes off and gets one through the journey or something. I'd have to go read through the first thread again to be sure.

Hey, can someone explain this better plz? I think I have this wrong...))
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(Oh, okay.)
(EDIT: I misread the first time.)
The object approaches, but soon disappears into mist. Must've been from what's left of his crazy god imagination. If only he could reach what's left of his god powers at will.
((No, Seer you have right. As for the title, I think only mods can change it. If Soos, Seeker, or FE are reading this, can you change the title to "When Worlds Collide (IC)"?))
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
((Oh Good. *sighs in relief* that would have been embarrassing))

Jewel tries to ignore the utges to run outside and start a crazed search for the 'warriors'.
She breathes deeply, gripping her hands together, and actually starts forming a plan.

((Hey bro, just found that the maker of the tread CAN. ^^ tested it on one of my threads, you just have to edit the first post(yours) and it has a field for it))
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Evan sits on his bed, wondering what that apparition was about. What did his partial god form know that he didn't? well, probably a lot of things, he thought, but why the apparitions now? Maybe my god form is going senile
Leafpatch twitched. He was dreaming.

"Let the circus, begin!" He was at a circus- although it wasn't like any circus he had seen. The acts were cruel, designed to appeal to evil. Acrobats wearing slave collars soard and tumbled through an array of blades and fire. Then, HE was the act, forced to swallow swords, jump through raging fires, etc. Just as the pain became unbearable, he woke up.

He was in his nest, shaking uncontrollably. "It was just a dream. Just a dream." Disturbed, Leafpatch settled back into his nest and went back to sleep.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Jewel had decided to take the most logical course of action...

Step one: find people.
Step two: sound like a complete idiot, liar and/or crazy person.

((@everyone my friend Mystine pines says she wants to join, if that's alright with you guys. We haven't really done anything super plot important yet so I think we can put her in...))
Mystine was walking through the forest of gravity falls. She climbed up one of the trees for a better view and then headed back down and headed to her nearby cave.
(This is seer and I's Au version of Bill and his backstory. http://molly420.deviantart.com/art/Bill-...-483633905 )
(...link is broken?)

Emmeline stirred and awoke to the sound of rustling outside the tree hollow. There was something moving past. She huddled, frozen, not daring to make a sound.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]