When Worlds Collide (IC)
Leafpatch woke up to the sun shining in his face. His recent nightmare was still fresh in his mind. Or perhaps it was more than a nightmare? Nah, don't be stupid, Leafpatch thought to himself. It was just a dream, a horrifingly vivid dream.

Then Leafpatch picked up the scent of a wolf emenating from the treetops. How can a wolf climb a tree? Leafpatch asked himself. Deciding to investigate, he packed up his stuff and began bounding through the trees, tracking the mysterious wolf scent.

((Yeah, the link isn't working. Can you fix it, Mystine?))
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(@mystine pines Bro, put a space between the link and the parentheses.
@shackcat I think you missed what I said earlier, you can change the title)

Jewel sat down to have her little panic attack.
"Gah! The heck am I supposed to do, whatever you are!"
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(I think we should really start getting the group together or else we won't get to the fun stuff no???)

Sunlight glared through the opening of the tree. Emmeline opened her eyes to stare right back at it. Of course it had been another restless night. Why couldn't she get a decent nights sleep for once? She gathered herself and exited the hollow. Brushing the dirt of her trousers she thought to herself.

Now maybe if I just stick to one direction I'll eventually run into something...

That's when she turned and saw Leafpatch.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(sorry, i was trying to be slow for E.)
jewel finally got up off the ground and headed for the door.
'okay, when, and if, i find one of these people, i'll just um... go from there.'
she thought.
she squinted against the bright sun and walked out.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
At first Emmeline stood in shock at her bad luck of having run into the same hostile twice. But when she saw he hadn't noticed her she quickly took off and ran in the opposite direction. She eventually came across a cliff face. The was a cave in the cliff face and for some reason under the circumstances it seemed very inviting. So, she ran straight in...

...only to slam right into someone just coming out.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(I edited my post and fixed it.)
Mystine heard someone following her and tensed up. She glanced around trying to see who or what it was. She was in her her wolf form at the moment so her fur was bristled. As she looked about she realized she should have been at her cave by now...she wasn't in her normal forest anymore...great.
jewel tripped over something as she ran out, flailing and otherwise flipping out.
she turned angrily at whatever it was, but stopped.
she scooped the doll in her arms tightly before she could stop herself.
"oh my gosh its you! yesyesyes!" she cried
(omg that is too funny XD)

"I-I...what?" Said Emmeline, completely shocked to have a stranger hugging her out of no where. A stranger who wasn't creeped out in the least by a walking, talking doll.

"Um...do I know you?"
jewel stopped and slowly set her down.
"u- um... i- um..." (you don't know me, but i saw you in a dream. now you need to follow me on an adventure and this isn't creepy at all! XD ) "well, i um, had this dream- well it was more of a vision- and i saw you and we need to go on a... adventure?" she explained terribly.
she facepalmed at her own stupidity. "o- oh gosh. what did i just- *sigh* sorry. I’m really not crazy, I promise.”
Emmeline stood and stared up at the strange woman for a while. If she could, she'd have been grinning from ear to ear. Instead she just nodded.

"What amazing luck! I was just looking to find an adventure."

As the two began to start off into the forest, skipping slightly ahead, she looked back at Jewel and the questions started. She wanted to know everything. Who she was, where the were going and what sort of an adventure they were about to embark on...