25.00%
2 25.00%
5 brochures about spider people
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x16 - Roadside Attraction
Can't do that for GF though, the show would be pretty much over if we got a week of episodes.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(08-13-2015, 03:30 AM)Eddie1004 Wrote: Yay! Finally! Thank you Disney, (although we deserve it after your sh*tty treatment of us), seriously, we deserve more than three episodes in three months!

3+ Episode in 3 Months
(Seems to be a hiscore record)
Two episodes in one day? O__O

I'm wondering what this episode will be about though...
And also which scene from the SDCC trailer could be from this?
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
(08-13-2015, 09:14 AM)Michi01 Wrote: I'm wondering what this episode will be about though...

Roadside Attraction, Wikipedia link.
Quote:A roadside attraction is a feature along the side of a road meant to attract tourists. In general, these are places one might stop on the way to somewhere else, rather than being a final or primary destination in and of themselves. They are frequently advertised with billboards. The modern tourist-oriented highway attraction originated as a U.S. and Western Canadian phenomenon in the 1940s to 1960s, and subsequently caught on in Australia.

Stanley might be trying to lure in way more customers or trying to find ways to keep the Mystery Shack afloat somehow now that he has a time limit on the Shack due to Stanford. He might even advertise the fact it's closing at the end of the summer to get people to visit it now while they can.

As well as the idea of making it a traveling roadshow will come up.
And we get to see how well or how horribly that goes as a trial-run.
This might also lead to some bonding between Stanley and Stanford again.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Stanley finds something on the side of the road. Keeps it. It's possessed. Something something cliffhanger, I don't know.

Yea, with the title, it's impossible to know what clip from the SDCC trailer is in it, though my bets are on either the Bill Crop circle, or Mabel yelling at Dipper.

Oh man, LH. Just the thought of Stanley announcing The Shack is shutting down at the end of the Summer... the residents reading/hearing about it... how sad it would be..
NEW image in production

Hmm...maybe Stanley will try to open a new tourist trap so he doesn't run out of money when the summer's over...
(08-13-2015, 09:43 AM)Laughing Hyena Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 09:14 AM)Michi01 Wrote: I'm wondering what this episode will be about though...

Roadside Attraction, Wikipedia link.
Quote:A roadside attraction is a feature along the side of a road meant to attract tourists. In general, these are places one might stop on the way to somewhere else, rather than being a final or primary destination in and of themselves. They are frequently advertised with billboards. The modern tourist-oriented highway attraction originated as a U.S. and Western Canadian phenomenon in the 1940s to 1960s, and subsequently caught on in Australia.

Stanley might be trying to lure in way more customers or trying to find ways to keep the Mystery Shack afloat somehow now that he has a time limit on the Shack due to Stanford. He might even advertise the fact it's closing at the end of the summer to get people to visit it now while they can.

As well as the idea of making it a traveling roadshow will come up.
And we get to see how well or how horribly that goes as a trial-run.
This might also lead to some bonding between Stanley and Stanford again.

Also a "we are near to the shows finale" Episode
On reddit someone pointed out that the title could be a reference to the novel "Roadside Picnic" which involves aliens. Alex said we'll see something from another galaxy in an upcoming episode so maybe...
Alex said "once you do aliens, that's it, there's no bar we can pass" or something of the like, meaning, Aliens is the big event, you can't do better than that. If anything, I'd say it's a reasonable timeframe for them, since they can't be Last Episode guys.

Also saw the Roadside Picnic thing on 4chan... among some other things I might post soon.
NEW image in production

Alex confirmed it was fake, so closed.

EDIT: Alex just mentioned the dates so I will leave this open until further news.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~