25.00%
2 25.00%
5 brochures about spider people
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x16 - Roadside Attraction
(08-13-2015, 09:33 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Alex confirmed it was fake, so closed.

EDIT: Alex just mentioned the dates so I will leave this open until further news.

Two questions: "Where?" and "WHAT ARE THEY?"
I dunno but I really feel like this is the episode with the Bill crop circle.
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
(08-13-2015, 02:27 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Alex said "once you do aliens, that's it, there's no bar we can pass" or something of the like, meaning, Aliens is the big event, you can't do better than that. If anything, I'd say it's a reasonable timeframe for them, since they can't be Last Episode guys.

Does it have to be outer space aliens, exactly?
I looked up Roadside Picnic and: They are only described as "Visitors" at most. I take it that it could also mean various dimensional travelers and their impact on Gravity Falls from the tears/holes in the barrier over the years.

If it is linked to Roadside Picnic, then it's actually really about an object or artifact that's been left behind. One that is either dangerous or beneficial to humans that discover it.

And great, Stanley is going to find it and display it in the Shack...
It won't do anything at first, making him think it's totally okay to take it. Or Mabel, Soos, or any of the other characters find it and show it to him.
But once it starts affecting customers...

This episode could also be linked to the code from the DaMGtMaNSF book:
"Something strange is buried under Gravity Falls".
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Maybe they do find it half buried then dig it up
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

It airs on September 21. Already at 8 pm because it's followed by a SvsTFoE special.
(08-28-2015, 10:03 PM)Michi01 Wrote: It airs on September 21. Already at 8 pm because it's followed by a SvsTFoE special.

Yup, and here is the synopsis for the episode:

"Grunkle Stan takes the kids with him on a road-trip to sabotage all the other tourist traps in Oregon."

Source: http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/artic...s-20150828#
"Grunkle Stan takes the kids with him on a road-trip to sabotage all the other tourist traps in Oregon.
*Chelsea Peretti ("Brooklin Nine-Nine") guest stars as Darlene."
Alex said Chelsea Peretti's character will give us literal nightmares...

Whoops, got ninja'd with the synopsis.
So we know from the synopsis,
Stan is fine, as well as the kids, after the last episode. They might be injured or something, but we know for a fact they're not dead.

We know whatever happened last episode might be enough to warrant a more relaxed (but scary character as Alex says) storyline.

More hyped for the last episode. But I'm pretty hyped for this new character.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Chleasa Peritti's character sounds awesome
Darlene might not actually be scary, 'literal nightmares' could mean some horse creature rather than being terrifying. I'd prefer it the other way, but it might be like this if they're trying to be calmer. Or, since Bill's supposed to be in E15, she might have dream-related powers.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]